Does your bag match your clubs?

Do you have a bag that matches your clubs?
No. I have a Sun Mountain C-130 bag, which I think is excellent.

Do you decide this on what you have the most of in your bag?
No. I mostly have MacGregor M-565 irons and I didn't notice any MacGregor bags when I was looking for a new one.

Do you go by what kind of irons do you have?
No.

Do you not care and just get a bag that works for you?
Pretty much. If I were getting new clubs, and if money were no object, I would be tempted to get a matching bag, but it just not a big deal.

My current one matches my driver and 3W but I am on the hunt for a new bag. The Datrek Assault will probably be my next bag - just need to find one in a store so I can check see it in person.

I am really glad I updated my bag to the Ogio brand. They make a fantastic bag and I dont feel as inclined to follow specific brand loyalties now..

Although there are some awesome staffy looking stand bags by TM that I'd love to get my hands on.

Titleist bag for my Titleist hybrid, irons, and wedges. However, I do have a TM Driver, FW and Odyssey putter.

See my sig. I'm all Callaway mainly I've always been happy with their equipment, and because when I walk into a golf store, I'm sure to find lefty Callaway gear. Plus, every time I get new stuff, I use the Callaway trade in trade up program. They give you more money than the PGA value guide.

I'm a function over form kinda guy so I'd rather game an ogio or sunmountain stand bag than go for a bag to match my clubs. Now if a brand name bag is good I'll go for it but not for the sake of having everything brand X.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.294789,-75.678098

I have an old blue stand bag that I use and it fits my needs. now if i could find some goofy head covers I liked no one would know what is in my crappy old bag.:D

I am really glad I updated my bag to the Ogio brand. They make a fantastic bag and I dont feel as inclined to follow specific brand loyalties now..

Although there are some awesome staffy looking stand bags by TM that I'd love to get my hands on.

I used to rock an OGIO cart bag that I really loved, but recently I got a wonderful looking staff bag that matches every club in my bag, so yes, my bag matches my clubs. :taylormade:

I use a Callaway bag & my hybrids are Callaway. I used to have Callaway irons but traded them in for some new irons back in January.

I have a Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag that matches my Titleist gear in the bag (well apart from my driver). I think it’s important that you advertise your brand of clubs you use.

Yes, I have a TM R5 hundred series staff bag, but the only reason I have it is my home course sold off all their old rental sets and goy new ones and they had this bag still brand new in the box in the storage room, I was talking to the pro shop guy about getting a new bag about 2 years ago and he brought this one out and offered to sell it to me for $50, so I jumped on it.

I've had the same bag for several years...and really have no reason to spend money on a new one...although a TaylorMade bag would look great at this point.

I just go with what looks best to me... have been using a Nike stand bag since I like the club dividers and the straps the most. I don't have any Nike clubs :p

For the next 3 weeks, yes, it matches.

I've got a Callaway Stuart stand bag, which I bought for both aesthetics and functionaltiy, it just so happens that I had Razr X irons.

The TM CB's are on their way though!!!

Nope, My bag doesn´t match any of my clubs - Its a no name bag. Had it for years and it is starting to give out now. Time to start thinking about a new bag for me.

I've been using Ogio bags exclusively for the past couple of years. Obviously they don't match any of my golf clubs but I always like to use the stealth color that way, no matter what I put in there will always match the color scheme.

In a couple of weeks I will have a matching bag though. I'll be putting all of my Callaway clubs in a Callaway staff bag.........woot woot!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I have a Titleist bag that matches my 3W. I like to have a bag that matches at least one of the clubs in my bag. The only time I'd buy a bag that wasn't would be if it was an Ogio or the like. Not truely sure why I do this though.

I have an old Hogan carry bag I've had for10 years or so and it matches nothing in my bag lol..

Looks like I revived a thread a bit...

I just got back from the shop...but not alone. There was the owner of a shop and made me a good offer on last years Ogio Syncro. Just for picture. 2011 model is 200 € (about 285 $). Last years model is 30 % cheaper. I was a bit hesitating, asking about a trolley and just couldn't decide. Eventually he said I'll give you a bag and a trolley for 150 € (215 $). I think It's a bargain.
I got a sherlock plaid which I think is eternal...

Looks like I revived a thread a bit...

I just got back from the shop...but not alone. There was the owner of a shop and made me a good offer on last years Ogio Syncro. Just for picture. 2011 model is 200 € (about 285 $). Last years model is 30 % cheaper. I was a bit hesitating, asking about a trolley and just couldn't decide. Eventually he said I'll give you a bag and a trolley for 150 € (215 $). I think It's a bargain.
I got a sherlock plaid which I think is eternal...

I got mine because it could hold the most beers... Looking for a new bag though... old one is falling apart

Not yet, but I have Nike VR clubs and I'm looking to get a red/black cart bag.

Yes, Cleveland Hybrid stand bag matches my Mashie, wedges, and putter. But really, its just an awesome bag.

Nope, have a Bettinardi bag and use a Piretti putter. Bag was a birthday gift from my wife. She picked it out cause she liked the color.
I get asked about once every other round if Bettinardi is my last name. About to just start saying yes so I don't have to explain anymore.

Back