Saratoga, NY Checking In

bhilln

Reaction score
Handicap
Hack
Came across your site and what a great place to share knowledge and experiences. Thanks to everybody for their contributions and looking forward to begin a part of it all!!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the wonderful world of THP!

Welcome. You are about 15 minutes away from me. What courses do you play in the area?

just tap it in!

Welcome to THP bh, looking forward to your contributions.

Welcome. You are about 15 minutes away from me. What courses do you play in the area?

just tap it in!

Down your way I play Orchard Creek and Capital Hills. Up near me I usually play Ballston Spa CC, Eagle Crest, Van Patten, Saratoga Lake etc.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Down your way I play Orchard Creek and Capital Hills. Up near me I usually play Ballston Spa CC, Eagle Crest, Van Patten, Saratoga Lake etc.

Sweet. I'm actually from Mechanicville. I play saratoga lake, and eagle crest quite a bit.

just tap it in!

Nice to meet you

Welcome to THP!! I am ddec's fiance and I play in the ladies league at Saratoga Lake on Wednesday nights. I also work in Saratoga at Empire State College on Union Ave.

Welcome to THP. Enjoy !!!

welcome to THP

Happy Joining Day!

I am from your area too, and have played every course here except Saratoga lake. Orchard Creek is my favorite....Welcome and enjoy THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. Love the Saratoga area.

Back