What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I love it.. Bought em just to have them eh?

I like those as well!! If you have to sell them and they are my size (9.5), let me know! :D

i actually like them

lol yeah pretty much just to have them. They look pretty good actually. More like casual shoes then golf shoes. I plan on wearing them to work when Im going to "work" and then leaving shortly for uh "work". And for golf trips I'll wear them on the plane so no shoe changing is necessary.

G15 4 wood a week ago. Hitting it great, so I just picked up a 20* G15 hybrid.

That's vintage OEM right there my friend.....nice!

Id been wanting some "casual" golf shoes for some reason and grabbed the Nike Air Rate shoes from GG on Saturday. Not sure when I'll even wear them.

nike-air-rate-golf-shoes-greyblue.jpg

I just bought one of those Stroke Saver putter grips. You have unmatched control!

It just is. Buying something and not sure of if or when it'll get used? Brilliant OEM move.

Solid pick up OEM, you should just wear them to the range like I do my Ecoo's....no more changing shoes at the car and you can even stay longer since you'll be so comfy in those.

Haha! Thats funny Hanks. I do like that he bought shoes just because they were "casual" golf shoes.

It just is. Buying something and not sure of if or when it'll get used? Brilliant OEM move.

Solid pick up OEM, you should just wear them to the range like I do my Ecoo's....no more changing shoes at the car and you can even stay longer since you'll be so comfy in those.

Might do that. I have my Nike golf shoes that have been relegated to range duty because they suck. Maybe these will become the range shoes for ease of use and comfort.

I just ebayed a nice condition TM V Steel 4 wood with reg steel shaft for $20 inc shipping
Hopefully the shorter steel shaft will help me as I'm rubbish with fairways.

Bought me some casual golf shoes just now too... from golfetail. Couldnt pass up $39.99

200454_1_.jpg

Here is a new toy I picked up today. I hope it helps my putting a bit.
4a893448.jpg

---
- Tapatalkin

Nice buy DMB!! I hear the three line sight-line concept is really effective.. What made you go with the Fontana?

I have always played a blade. I just wanted to get a mallet to help me get through the ball some. I didn't want to go as big as the Corza though. I think the feel is awesome and I hope it helps me stay on line a bit more.

Nice buy DMB. I was rolling one of those yesterday at GS and love the alignment aids and insert in those.

Nice putter dude! OEM, those shoes are SICK!

Bought me some casual golf shoes just now too... from golfetail. Couldnt pass up $39.99

200454_1_.jpg

How dare you, you Callaway staffer you! WTF were you thinking? Nah, kidding, my Spider Ghost came in today. It's sick!

I just ordered it today. 34.5 inches Orange Dot. Ping Cord grip with 2 wraps and one extra wrap under the right Hand. GEEEZ I cant wait!!!

ping-anser-milled-series-putter-5-XL.jpg

How dare you, you Callaway staffer you! WTF were you thinking? Nah, kidding, my Spider Ghost came in today. It's sick!

Hahahhah I got permission :)

I love the spider purchase BTW!!!! Sick putter bro!!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Great looking putter NTJ!! Is that a longneck? What made you pick that one?

2 reasons
(1) Scotty doesnt offer a long neck anymore. All his longnecks are older putters or prototypes only avalible to tour guys.
(2) On pings website it has which New Anser putter is right for your stroke. And since im a straight back straight thru guy, it suggested the #5. And I love the black sight line unlike scottys white.

Spotless Swing Towel from GroupGolfer.com for $12.00, heck of a deal!

Traded for a used 2-PW set of Nike Forged Blades to experiment with.

The Ogio Mammoth golf travel bag has now been won for $122.50 on the Bay.

41axdUnp-2L._AA300_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back