@greg82

@TheDue here

Ok, just went through the first 5 pages and added all of you. The wife has dinner ready so I will get the rest tomorrow. My handle is @vincesantmyer

twitter is great entertainment... but clam fist aka mr sweetnuts aka monkey disco is the king of all twitter
he can get any famous person on twitter to not only reply to him but have a full on convo hahaha

loving Twitter..... @wcuebas

@MatthewWhitty
Feel free to follow

Following most of you, some names didn't work.

Following most of you, some names didn't work.

I gotcha. Although since I'm almost strapped using a hooked up beeper at the moment, my Twitter has been lackluster. I'll be back to full force tweeting in September or whenever Apple decides to grace us with the new iPhone.

I gotcha. Although since I'm almost strapped using a hooked up beeper at the moment, my Twitter has been lackluster. I'll be back to full force tweeting in September or whenever Apple decides to grace us with the new iPhone.

Yea I don't say much either but HankHaney did give me some pointers on 2 videos I sent him. Pretty cool...Your twitter handle worked spanks, following you.

Yea I don't say much either but HankHaney did give me some pointers on 2 videos I sent him. Pretty cool...Your twitter handle worked spanks, following you.

I saw you got a nice question from his wife as well!!!

@hawkthehacker

@teehanks

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

@TheDue

Tap,Tap,Tap

@davidmullen80

Been using Twitter for some times now, it's an amazing information and relations tool. I've made several friends off the media and have had several sports photos I've taken used on ESPN! My claim to fame is having ESPN's Around the Horn follow me :)

@FireRunner

Whitemj22 pretty simple I think!

THPer's on Twitter

THPer's on Twitter

Maybe I don't know how to search the archives properly for older threads. Is there a thread regarding THPer's on Twitter? I wouldn't mind a Twitter friend or three.

Thanks,

Alex

Back