PUMA Golf Scripting - 2011 PGA Championship

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here is what Rickie Fowler and Johan Edfors will be wearing for the 4th and final major of the 2011 golf season.

i-CNm8GfS-L.jpg
i-j5zz6jR-L.jpg

i-rJq6HZF-L.jpg
i-33gX2pw-L.jpg

I really like the Friday and Saturday for Rickie. Good thing they gave Edfors the ugly polo on Sunday.

Fowler is wearing his creamsicle suit for Sunday? NO WAY?????????

Wow, it looks like Edfors designs are crazy than Rickies for once.

Ricky's Thursday and Saturday are pretty sharp

I like the Friday outfit for Fowler and Saturday outfit for Edfors. No way I could pull off either of their hats though.

so THAT'S what you wear the Duo Swing Graphic Polo with!?!?!

I actually like Rickie's entire script except for Sunday....

Johan's outfits are pretty sharp! Need to get me some of the white pants.

I really like Edfors Saturday outfit.

Edfors Friday outfit is great. It's something I would actually wear.

Rickie is the only one who can pull the SUNDAY ORANGE off!

I like all of Rickie's outfits.

Really wish fowler would quit the total orange. I think he'd look a lot better with white pants and everything else in orange.

Really like Rickie's Saturday outfit. I have that shirt!

Really wish fowler would quit the total orange. I think he'd look a lot better with white pants and everything else in orange.

I would agree. The complete orange-out is tiresome already. Or how about all white with orange trimmings?

I like all of them, except Edfors' Sunday shirt -- stripes, solids, and houndstooth pattern?..makes me nauseated just looking at it.:sick:

I like Johan's scripting. Though I think both guys should change what they are wearing on sunday

I like young Fowler but the all orange is turrable. How about orange pants and something else for the shirt? I'd like me some orange pants.

I just cant get into the Puma shirts right now. Love their shoes though.

I would agree. The complete orange-out is tiresome already. Or how about all white with orange trimmings?

I just can't stand that Orange Crush outfit !

I still think that shirt (Johan's sunday) looks better as a signal flag on a mast.

Love Johan purple outfit for Saturday and Rickie's green ensemble!

Overall not bad, not sure I could pull off any of those looks. I think Johan's Thursday and Rickie's Friday are my favorites.

I like it the exact opposite. White on top, orange pants, hat, and shoes.

Back