Attention Lady Golfers- What ball do you use?

Little Bertha

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm curious what the ball the ladies on THP are using. I've used and had success with Callaway Pearl (I can no longer find them, I believe they have been replaced with the Solaire) and Pinnacle Ribbon in the past.I feel the Callaway had a bit more distance and went straighter off the tee than the Pinnacle so now I am on the hunt for a new ball. I've heard some great things about the Nike Karma as well. There is very little information online in regards to ladies balls/reviews etc. What ball are you using? What's your average swing speed? Thanks!!!

I have used both the Callaway Pearl and Solaire. I like both balls. Then for the dress like a pro contest at the last outing I got the pink Precept Lady IQ plus's to go with my outfit as Paula Creamer. When I started gaming them I fell in love with them. For me they have a nice feel all around the course but especially around the greens. I have currently been picked to test the new precept lady iQ +'s and so far I like them just as much as last years ball. Here is the link to the thread. Hope you can find a ball that works for you.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?23436-Lady-Precept-iQ-Testing-Thread

I have been playing the Srixon Trispeed after a live ball fitting earlier this year. My driver swing speed is low 80s. I'm testing the lady iQ+ and it's working out better than expected for me. Who knows what I will be playing in the near future. I'm always looking for the best and plan to do some serious testing to find the one for me.

I really like the Trispeed, Bridgestone B330RX, and Vision balls a lot. If I decide on the lady iQ+ that will say a lot for that ball because I will have given it a good run for its money. It really seems good so far. I work at a golf course so have plenty of time for goofing off on the course.

My wife is playing the Callaway Solaire this year and she really likes it. Don't remember her ss from her fitting, but I'm thinking it was in the low 80's.

I have used both the Callaway Pearl and Solaire. I like both balls. Then for the dress like a pro contest at the last outing I got the pink Precept Lady IQ plus's to go with my outfit as Paula Creamer. When I started gaming them I fell in love with them. For me they have a nice feel all around the course but especially around the greens. I have currently been picked to test the new precept lady iQ +'s and so far I like them just as much as last years ball. Here is the link to the thread. Hope you can find a ball that works for you.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?23436-Lady-Precept-iQ-Testing-Thread

Thanks for the great info. I will check out the thread and keep checking back for updates.

I have been playing the Srixon Trispeed after a live ball fitting earlier this year. My driver swing speed is low 80s. I'm testing the lady iQ+ and it's working out better than expected for me. Who knows what I will be playing in the near future. I'm always looking for the best and plan to do some serious testing to find the one for me.

I really like the Trispeed, Bridgestone B330RX, and Vision balls a lot. If I decide on the lady iQ+ that will say a lot for that ball because I will have given it a good run for its money. It really seems good so far. I work at a golf course so have plenty of time for goofing off on the course.

I've been hearing good things about the iQ+, never heard of Vision so I'll I have to check them out...

My wife is playing the Callaway Solaire this year and she really likes it. Don't remember her ss from her fitting, but I'm thinking it was in the low 80's.

What did she play before the Solaires?

For a while I was playing the Srixon soft lady balls. Now, I've found THE PERFECT ball for me: TaylorMade Burner W golf balls. They provide great distance and amazing spin on the greens. I've finally figured out how to spin the ball.

For a while I was playing the Srixon soft lady balls. Now, I've found THE PERFECT ball for me: TaylorMade Burner W golf balls. They provide great distance and amazing spin on the greens. I've finally figured out how to spin the ball.

I've heard great things about the Taylor Made too, Do you happen to know your swing speed? I like balls that have a softer feel when you hit them, do you find that with the Taylor Made W's?. I find most men's balls feel like you are hitting a rock, hence why I started playing ladies..

My wife hasn't been playing long, but she loves the Nike mojo ball. I bought her the lady callaway ball and the lady Nike ball from a few years ago and she still insists on the mojos

I play the Srixon Soft Feels. I just read the thread on the Precepts though and I'm going to have to try them out. My ss is 75 btw and I am a high handicapper, lucky to get 170 off the tee.

I play the Srixon Soft Feels. I just read the thread on the Precepts though and I'm going to have to try them out. My ss is 75 btw and I am a high handicapper, lucky to get 170 off the tee.
Thanks Patty, I've been hearing great things about the Srixon Soft Feels as well. Men are so lucky, for everything new that comes out there are reviews, comparisons etc, everywhere you look, for us it's sooo much harder.

What's weird about the Srixon Soft Feel is that it was the shortest ball by far for me off the tee during my ball fitting last fall. Now the Precept Lady iQ+ seems to be the opposite. Maybe it was just a fluke during my ball fitting. I only hit 3 of each ball I was testing at the time and the lady ball was the first one if I remember right.

I'm with Kelly on the Sxrion Soft Feel. Off all the soft compression balls I've played in the last year, I hit the Sxrion Soft Feel the shortest. A ladies ball besides the Precept Lady iQ+ that I've enjoyed hitting is the Nike PD. I didn't like it around the greens but off the tee I've only hit the Precept Lady iQ+ further.

Best womens golf balls??

Best womens golf balls??

So, my mother plays golf. I've recently taught my girlfriend how to play. Both have asked me what ball they should play and I have no suggestions. I do know they need a womens ball because of their low swing speed. Does anyone have any suggestions? What ball have you seen women play? And where might there be good reviews on them?? Thanks.

A few of our lady members are doing a review on the ladies Precept IQ+ and they really seem to be liking them. The compression is really low and it helps a lot for lower swing speeds, I'd add the link but I'm on tapatalk. Try the search option

Merged with a recent thread.

A few of our lady members are doing a review on the ladies Precept IQ+ and they really seem to be liking them. The compression is really low and it helps a lot for lower swing speeds, I'd add the link but I'm on tapatalk. Try the search option

These threads were merged so the link you were unable to add is one page one of this thread. :)

Back