Would Rory leave for LIV

If Rory decides to leave the PGA Tour and join LIV it will be an inconsequential happening, similar to the moves made by Mickelson, DJ, Koepka, Sergio, Rahm etc...
Remember, the PGA Tour is about sensational players competing on great golf courses, and there are hundreds of guys ready and willing to take the place of any members who choose to leave the PGA Tour.

oh I'm ok with people who leave...I don't hate DJ. He was one of my favorite golfers to watch. I've seen him hit 3 shots since he left. You know my take very well. I think the Tour handled things poorly, I think LIV handled things poorly. The LIV product, as it currently stands, is just not attractive to me at all.
It wasn’t great and it still has its issues. But honestly. If you like watching golf. You get to see a ton more shots with LIV.

oh I'm ok with people who leave...I don't hate DJ. He was one of my favorite golfers to watch. I've seen him hit 3 shots since he left. You know my take very well. I think the Tour handled things poorly, I think LIV handled things poorly. The LIV product, as it currently stands, is just not attractive to me at all.
I'd watch more DJ if he wore pants again.

If Rory decides to leave the PGA Tour and join LIV it will be an inconsequential happening, similar to the moves made by Mickelson, DJ, Koepka, Sergio, Rahm etc...
Remember, the PGA Tour is about sensational players competing on great golf courses, and there are hundreds of guys ready and willing to take the place of any members who choose to leave the PGA Tour.
This is only relevant if the golfers who win are sensational, or even relevant.

What I watched today wasn't sensational.

I think he hates what happened to golf. Going along with it won't change that.

At least for him, he hates what happened to golf while also getting rich off golf.
Yeah. I could agree with this. I also think he is annoyed he defended it only to have what he thought he was defending literally stab him in the back. I think he truly believed he was doing the right thing. Now it doesn’t matter at all.

Plus why would he want to work for Lebron?

I do love how committed you are to this thought process. Please don’t give up. You and hacker should start a thread together. Lol

Yeah. I could agree with this. I also think he is annoyed he defended it only to have what he thought he was defending literally stab him in the back. I think he truly believed he was doing the right thing. Now it doesn’t matter at all.

Plus why would he want to work for Lebron?
I could counter with "why would he want to work with <<insert many names.." but it's not healthy for the chat haha

I'm hoping he's more than annoyed. Those who defended the Tour instead of getting paid should feel gutted at best.

If you ever witness me in the new version of golf shorts, you'll wish you never ever thought this.
I think a little sun would do you good..

I don't think Rory has the stones to do it, but it would be hilarious if he did. I'd love nothing better than to see Monahan figuratively twisting in the wind after how badly he's butchered this whole situation. The PGAT is a complete mess, and it all falls on his shoulders.

This is only relevant if the golfers who win are sensational, or even relevant.

What I watched today wasn't sensational.
You don't consider Austin Eckroat shooting -17 under par over 4 rounds on a very difficult golf course or (in pursuit) Erik van Rooyen shooting a final round 63 to be sensational golf play?

You don't consider Austin Eckroat shooting -17 under par over 4 rounds on a very difficult golf course or (in pursuit) Erik van Rooyen shooting a final round 63 to be sensational golf play?
That tournament wasnt in the realm of sensational.

I'll make sure to turn away when you a place your ball on the tee.
Double up on the sunglasses.

So many ball/tee jokes to be made here.

Back