CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Someone say grandaddy captain? How cool is that

Horse Cowboy GIF

Is that a good thing? Or you mean how uniform and perfect it is? I don’t know a lot about grass lol
Yeah. I am just saying if you are in the fairway the lie is always really nice. Very thick but can be super tight.

Someone say grandaddy captain? How cool is that
I wondered why we didn’t have a captain yet. This is a great place to make it known!

Flight delay on the way to Ballyhack is my worst nightmare. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself, but at least I'm supposed to be there a day early.
Same. Mitigated this by getting in Saturday

Question?
Ball question. There have been "tests" done that show a difference between yellow colored and white colored balls. Has Callaway done any tests to see if there is a difference?

Answer:
The testing has been done, and there is no difference in performance of the like balls in different colors. He can only comment on the Callaway product. 😎

Question?
Ball question. There have been "tests" done that show a difference between yellow colored and white colored balls. Has Callaway done any tests to see if there is a difference?

Answer:
The testing has been done, and there is no difference in performance of the like balls in different colors. He can only comment on the Callaway product. 😎
Baller

Ok, time to settle in and get caught up. Only about 12 pages so not too bad.

Back