Farewell to a good friend

Bridges, brother, I'm sorry to hear that. He was a pretty boy for sure, I'll be thinking about ya man.

Sorry for your lose.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I cannot imagine how it feels man. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Sorry for your loss man.

Sorry to hear about your loss Bridges. I've lost two myself that I thought way more of than I do most people and your right, they are family.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. I just laid him to rest under some trees out back. Put his favorite tennis ball and a golf ball with him, hoping he is at ease now. Really tough having to go through that. Thanks again everyone. I appreciate it a lot.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. I just laid him to rest under some trees out back. Put his favorite tennis ball and a golf ball with him, hoping he is at ease now. Really tough having to go through that. Thanks again everyone. I appreciate it a lot.

That is sad Bridges and my heart hurts for ya. Just knowing that your friend is resting and not hurting anymore is comfort. My prayers are with ya.

I always hate to see these threads, but it's great that everyone here can make a thread like this and not worry about it. It's nice that so many people ahere know the exact pain that something like this brings.

Sorry to hear this Bridges.

So sorry to hear this Bridges. I understand just how tough this can be, and I hope your memories of him pull you through.

Oh man. My condolences, bridges. Very sorry to hear this news.

Gutted for you man. I know all to well what you are going through. Just focus on all the great times you had with him. It will bring a smile to your face for sure.

Sorry to hear that. RIP Buddy.

It is always sad when a pet dies. I feel for you Bridges. RIP Buddy

Sorry to hear that Bridges. When people say dogs are man's best friend, they mean labs. Tremendous dogs. Our yellow had to be put down 3 years ago at age 15 and 27 healthy pups later. Still get choked up if I think on it too long.

Back