Callaway Staff Bag - The Morgan Cup

Beautiful. It's funny how the staff bags with the names make this the most real.

Kevin

Made a trip back to the first post. The last pic really shows how awesome these bags are. I'm happy for you guys. I hope you wear the hell out of those bags in the coming years.

Great looking bags

Another great looking bag. These guys are doing an amazing job. Kudos!

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

sweet bags for sure, love that they fit on a cart, thats a nice bonus

I have got to say those Razr staff bags are great looking. I think they look like they offer some of the largest storage area of any staff bag. Callaway and TaylorMade have really outdid themselves for this event.

Did you guys see JB throwing my bag around. This aggression will not stand.

Darn nice bags!! Thanks Callaway for the awesome support you have shown to THP and The Morgan Cup

Wow these turned out great, seeing that Callaway on the side is rather intimidating. This is a mean looking bag for SURE! Congrats guys! They look good on you!

R
Did you guys see JB throwing my bag around. This aggression will not stand.

Haha, I noticed that. When you have as many staff bags as that guy does, you don't mind tossing them around.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Awesome bags guys.
Can you fellas believe this is gonna go down NEXT WEEK?

What a great job by Callaway, TaylorMade and THP!!!
Have a blast MC'ers....

Very nice bags gentlemen!

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Maybe we can get Callaway to give us a discount on a group buy. I really would like to get one!!!

Maybe we can get Callaway to give us a discount on a group buy. I really would like to get one!!!

That's not a bad idea. Maybe they could provide some sort of discount code for THP'ers.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

That's not a bad idea. Maybe they could provide some sort of discount code for THP'ers.

that would be cool. I'm sure some people are considering picking up either of the staff bags being used in the morgan cup due to pure awesomeness.

Those bags are beautiful. Both TaylorMade and Callaway are really coming up huge for the Morgan Cup.

All this staff bag talk really makes me think I want one.

All this staff bag talk really makes me think I want one.

it would only be fitting that you get a Razr Hawk staff bag

Those bags look incredible. You Callaway staffers are going to be thrilled when you see these up close.

I was in the local Callaway store here and I saw the Razr Bag up close and it's beautiful staff bag. The pictures and video don't do it justice. There are just so many little details that went into it.

it would only be fitting that you get a Razr Hawk staff bag

You know, that's a very good point. I like the black/red combo too.

These bags are beautiful, the Callaway staffers are really being treated here.

No hiding place with your name on the bag! :D

Id think Callaway would be all for selling a few bags all things considered.

Back