Tiger Woods Prototype Shoes for Bridgestone Invitational

I agree that they look more like a shorts type golf shoes. But they're ugly.

I want a pair. I love old man shoes. No joke I'll wait till they release these before buying a new pair.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I really like the style of these shoes.

As someone who always walks, I would try them if they were really comfortable, but maybe only the white ones. If I usually rode in a cart, I think I would rock something a bit more stylish!

The black ones are growing on me like a fungus, very slowly.

i think they are ugly, look like a run down basketball shoe

Im not a big fan of them. Maybe they give him a little more support than a traditional shoe would. It was interesting to hear this was Tigers first round ever in soft spikes.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I really like these. I think the added flexibility provided by the free style sole would be interesting to try out.

If these guys were offered in a golf shoe I'd game them for sure!
10101509x1036924_zm

I really like these. I think the added flexibility provided by the free style sole would be interesting to try out.

10101509x1036924_zm

Have you worn those before? Ive been interested in trying them out.

When I first saw him on TV yesterday they caught my eye --- and it was an immediate " WTF are those shoe he is wearing?" -- UGLY

Im not a big fan of them. Maybe they give him a little more support than a traditional shoe would. It was interesting to hear this was Tigers first round ever in soft spikes.

I think Faldo said just the opposite: they give him less support. As a result, he was only going at it at maybe 80%, which was making his tempo and balance better. And after the round, Tiger said he was more efficient. He said he was swinging easier + making better contact = more distance.

10101509x1036924_zm
Tried a pair of these on. My pinky toes have been mangled through the years and did not easily find their way in. I tried them for comfort & they were okay. I was told they will strengthen your feet. I teach dance for a living and my feet are plenty strong & flexible, so I decided against. As for these Tiger shoes, I look forward to trying them on.

The problem is not only do they look goofy with that toe area but the back of his pants were continuously snagged on the top heel of the shoe. It was predictable that it would happen (as it seemed to happen every time he was on a green) and not a clean look at all.

Style is horrible, but Nike Free is comfy....if they could figure out how to make them look good, I'd rock them...

I like the fact that Tiger actually went to the design group in Nike and asked if they could adapt the Nike Free running show into a golf shoe. His business acumen is very impressive and I admire the initiative he showed.

Maybe he did, but it looks like the Nike team just picked up some Nike Free RUNNING shoes from under the desk, stuck some spikes onto the bottom and went "here you go, Tiger." They look so similar to the Free trail running shoes I can't imagine it offering a lot of lateral support, which I think is important in a golf shoe. That's the same reason you don't see Nike putting the full Free design in its tennis and basketball shoes.

Any news on when or if these are scheduled to release?

Like others before, I'm not digging these style wise. Just too clunky for me.

Sounds like I am in the minority on these. I really like them. I don't like my golf shoes too look dressy. Since I primarily wear shorts on the course, I think these would look pretty good.

I can't say I mind the looks of them even with slacks like Tiger wears on the golf course. I wouldn't mind hearing more on the availability of these.

Sounds like I am in the minority on these. I really like them. I don't like my golf shoes too look dressy. Since I primarily wear shorts on the course, I think these would look pretty good.
I think I posted something similar in the Presidents Cup thread. I may be in the minority here, but those shoes have grown on me. I like them.

is there anymore on whether this shoe will be released or not?

what about the 2010 version,does anyone have a pic of these?

The shoe will hit retail in Spring of 12.

Back