The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, everyone else takes it all personal???? I know you have a man crush on our friend Jake but Texas really has taken your vision hasnt it?

Funny how no one from the TP support side really picks on Team Hackers.

Jake is just a good sport and I kinda hopped on the "attack Jake" bandwagon awhile back. Everyone else on that side gets all personal and just disappears/avoids this thread - but not Jake!!

Is it bro hug time? Did I miss a memo somewhere? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That is true. Jake has come a long way with his trash talking skills.

Yeah, it is. You can have a great round then play like poop at an easy course.... Haha, I played like poop yesterday.

Wow dude...be careful what you ask for. Golf is a funny game

Wow dude...be careful what you ask for. Golf is a funny game

Having just played in a 3 day tournament, I can attest to this! 19 strokes difference in one day on the same course! Practice round score was WAY better than pressure score.

This is such a great idea for an event and can only be found on the hackers paradise. Thanks :)

Having just played in a 3 day tournament, I can attest to this! 19 strokes difference in one day on the same course! Practice round score was WAY better than pressure score.

yeah, I can go out and shoot a 78 and turn around and shoot an 88. I can assure you that if I have a good round I am not coming back on here and calling out JB, TC, Jrod, etc. But, thats also not my style

yeah, I can go out and shoot a 78 and turn around and shoot an 88.

Pfft. B teamers dont shoot in the 70s. That is preposterous...

yeah, I can go out and shoot a 78 and turn around and shoot an 88. I can assure you that if I have a good round I am not coming back on here and calling out JB, TC, Jrod, etc. But, thats also not my style

same here. Though I'd love to have stuff start clicking for me. Golf is stupid like that, one day you have it figured out, the next day ugh

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, everyone else takes it all personal???? I know you have a man crush on our friend Jake but Texas really has taken your vision hasnt it?

Good point buddy - not everyone! Maybe it's just 4 of you that do. Funny how your "team" is not 8 any longer but seems to be split in half in MANY different respects. :D

Ha - this thread has been hard to keep up with but it is actually slowing down now a tad!! I see that most of the TP supporters have disappeared; hope they show back up in 10 days.

if you need more pictures to help understand what people are trying to say, just let me know! :D
I do appreciate the google image search much more now than I did back then, that's for sure! I was really missing out! Except that whole gay beard image search I tried to do to get TC real good.....ugh, I'm still having nightmares about that one.

Funny how no one from the TP support side really picks on Team Hackers.

Jake is just a good sport and I kinda hopped on the "attack Jake" bandwagon awhile back. Everyone else on that side gets all personal and just disappears/avoids this thread - but not Jake!!
I enjoy it, I mean hell if people come in here to jump my case about the fact that my record in FL sucks balls at least they're coming in here and posting something, I love that!
That is true. Jake has come a long way with his trash talking skills.
My talking skills still suffer some, but I haven't been "hands shaking angry" in quite a while, that's nice! Haha
Once you don a Disney Princesses cape in a video that you publically post, what shame left could Jake have? :act-up:
Dammit ad, we were just making some ground here and you have to go and do that! Watch out though, the Disney Princess cape just might need to get dusted off if you're not careful!

Lots actually, Im sure.
No shame Thainer, it's all in good fun brotha.

Ha - very true!

But that's what is so cool about Jake. I mean really....how many other guys on this forum would video that and post themselves looking all silly and making a fool of themselves? Not many...and that is one of the reasons that I really do respect him (putting aside how much I try to rag on him).

Jake - no bro hug needed man! :D
No bro hug coming, after all you loudly support a bunch of boobs who are going to be getting smacked around in 10 days!

Next thing you know, he will be in a dual video with Fire Bush.
Fire Bush is pissed at me, she claims I wasn't really accepting her help with Jake Straight. I think she might have been wrong though, no reason to caress the shaft that much really. She's a tough one to get along with.

Not a half bag Multi-quote, all from the same page even! Biggsy would be proud....except they're all multi-quotes from boobs who either play on or support the bum squad.

Holy coloneling!

I cant wait to see Coolbreez!

hahahahahaa. I'm the E squad.

I hate that you're so likeable for a Hackers fan! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Good point buddy - not everyone! Maybe it's just 4 of you that do. Funny how your "team" is not 8 any longer but seems to be split in half in MANY different respects. :D

hahahahahaa. I'm the E squad.

I hate that you're so likeable for a Hackers fan! GRRRRRRRRRRR

work on your quoting buddy! UNDER the quote!

Fire Bush is pissed at me, she claims I wasn't really accepting her help with Jake Straight. I think she might have been wrong though, no reason to caress the shaft that much really. She's a tough one to get along with.

Not a half bag Multi-quote, all from the same page even! Biggsy would be proud....except they're all multi-quotes from boobs who either play on or support the bum squad.

Cmon, tell the truth, she shunned your advances....And kind of hard to colonel anything else right? hehe

HAHAHA. I can always count on Yoc-T to make me laugh in this thread.

Last night I did a little practicing for TMC, I took 6 shots of tequila and drank 8 beers. 9 cigs on top of that. I woke up EARLY this morning and played 18 really hungover. practice makes perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back