2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Porch Rockers will have their own thread to talk war strategy, butt kicking tactics, and smack talk 101.

Do you guys need a team logo? Perhaps something such as:

OldFartXingL394.jpg

I'm glad I'm not old enough to be on that team yet. :D

So are we! I would continue to distance yourself from OG...as the MC nears closer he seems to get more delusional by the day. Ha!

Do you guys need a team logo? Perhaps something such as:

OldFartXingL394.jpg

haha that is pretty good mcook .. We might need a decal for our golf carts with that emblem on it :D

Poor OG still thinks he is creating his own team? What happens if you are paired with all "youngsters"? Well let me clarify since most are youngsters to you. What happens if you are paired with all 30 somethings? Do you tell stories of taking the kids to the "swimmin hole" as a youngster?

well, its official, I am in. I didnt know I was in but I guess Tina took it upon himself to sign me up. Thats why we are a great team. she takes care of me. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt have made it in. So, One-T is official for 2012!

Awesome One-T! From what I have heard, it would not be the same without you. I will cancel Johnny Knoxville now....he was your fill in for the weekend.

Poor OG still thinks he is creating his own team? What happens if you are paired with all "youngsters"? Well let me clarify since most are youngsters to you. What happens if you are paired with all 30 somethings? Do you tell stories of taking the kids to the "swimmin hole" as a youngster?

It won't matter as the whole lot is going to the wood shed :beat-up::deadhorse:

well, its official, I am in. I didnt know I was in but I guess Tina took it upon himself to sign me up. Thats why we are a great team. she takes care of me. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt have made it in. So, One-T is official for 2012!

One-T :clapp::blob: Great news buddy! I am confused as I don't believe Tina would like to be called a himself :D

Great news One-T, looking forward to meeting you.

excellent buddy....looking forward to sharing some more laughs with you again

Boom! Well done buddy.

One-T -- I sure hope Tina also remembered to hook TC up with a spot as well?

One-T -- I sure hope Tina also remembered to hook TC up with a spot as well?

TC has made it pretty clear that due to timing and having a 2nd child, this outing is not going to work for him most likely.

No competition at the outings in the past, so people played the tees they were comfortable with. It really depended on the course and slope. For instance the Squire at PGA National, would be freaking tough at 5800 yards in many ways. For this one I am thinking a blue/white combo on North/South and Blue from New Course. However most of it will depend greatly on how we will setup the competition with teams. If we keep it the way we have in mind, then the above settings should work.

You do love those blue/white combos...those long par 3's kick my butt...and the long par 5's are no picnic either.

Hey...that's great news buddy! Good work Tina!

TC has made it pretty clear that due to timing and having a 2nd child, this outing is not going to work for him most likely.

So there is still a chance....

yeah, If I was a betting man i wouldnt think he will be there.

geez AD made the september outing a few weeks after his 2nd child...where's the commitment TC?
Just messing with ya buddy, if you aren't there, you will be missed.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Please read everything below, it is very important!

Based on the overwhelming demand, we have worked with the resort to open up some more spots for the outing. At this time we have space for 4 people who are looking for a double occupancy room. There are a few things that I have to note that are extremely important:

1.) Anyone who signs up from here on out MUST be golfing.
2.) If you are not an active forum member please do not sign up. You MUST be an active forum member. We are running into an issue where 4+ people from 1 family wants to sign up, but we simply can't have this. This is an outing for THP FORUM members. I apologize if this is rude or harsh but we cannot have non forum members taking up spots when active forum members want to sign up.
3.) When occupying a double room both parties MUST be arriving and departing at the same time in order to get the double rate. If your roommate will not be coming the exact same dates, then the person who is in that room alone will be charged the single occupancy rate until their roommate arrives.
4.) All rooms in the villa MUST be occupied by a THP member in order to have access to the common area (kitchen/living room/dining room). So villas are going to be arranged based on arrival/departure dates as well as type of room (single/double) in order to hopefully have the common area accessible for the duration of your stay.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask here or PM me. If you would like to sign up please send me an email at [email protected]. Once the first 4 people are signed up, we will evaluate the situation and see how many more we can add.

Thank you.

Bam - and just like that an opportunity opens up!! Those that have been lurking better hop on this!

Wow! That's great to hear! People better snatch this opportunity up quickly.

Also, I have to mention that when I read the announcement....I read it in Professor Hubert Farnsworth's voice. :laughing: (Anyone who watches Futurama will know him)

"Good news everyone!"
imgres

Thats great to hear! This is getting better by the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back