OGIO UltraLite Golf Bags Review - Helios & Assassin

Nice reviews. I love my older Kingpin model. Ogio seems to make a great product, and that assassin sure would be nice for carrying. Hmmmmm.

I liked the combo review!

I use nothing but OGIO bags, backpack, golf bag, duffel bag and am definitely in the market for a new golf bag. I appreciate the review!

Enjoyed the dual review!!!!!!!

Great idea on the dual review! I am somewhat in the market for a new golf bag.. Have to keep OGIO in mind

• Admin
I am so glad you are all enjoying the duel review. This was fun to do, do you think this is something you would like to see done again in the future?

I am so glad you are all enjoying the duel review. This was fun to do, do you think this is something you would like to see done again in the future?

Absolutely! It was actually a really nice change of pace and something I think would work out well in the future.

I enjoyed this and remember thinking Jake and Hanks's review of the Nike drivers was really fun.

I like it. Its more like a conversation to me. If that makes sense...

Great review...Couple question...How did the stand bag work on the back of the golf Cart? Do the legs stay in place? Are the pocket accessable when on the back of the cart. I know GG uses a cart bag but I was wondering if the Helios made it onto the back of a cart?

Liking the dual review! The first thing that struck me was the lacking of the external putter well. Hard to imagine going back to a bag without it. Besides that, I really enjoy the looks...especially of the cart bag.

Liking the dual review! The first thing that struck me was the lacking of the external putter well. Hard to imagine going back to a bag without it. Besides that, I really enjoy the looks...especially of the cart bag.

That was pretty much the way I felt to, mcook. It is very hard to accept a bag not having a putter well. It just doesn't seem right. However, that and things like the spring loaded ball pocket all weigh quite a bit, so I see the reasoning.

Great review...Couple question...How did the stand bag work on the back of the golf Cart? Do the legs stay in place? Are the pocket accessable when on the back of the cart. I know GG uses a cart bag but I was wondering if the Helios made it onto the back of a cart?

The bag seemed to do alright on the cart but it was only on the cart to go from the clubhouse to the range to hit balls. The pockets are easily accessible from the cart and I loved being able to take my entire bag with me to the range. Usually I have my huge, VERY heavy cart bag and I only take a few irons at a time because it's too big to carry back and forth to the cart. I really liked having the option to take the entire bag with me. I admit it, I'm lazy.

That was pretty much the way I felt to, mcook. It is very hard to accept a bag not having a putter well. It just doesn't seem right. However, that and things like the spring loaded ball pocket all weigh quite a bit, so I see the reasoning.

I can see the reasoning also. Just really wonder how many golfers that are purchasing a cart bag really care about weight? Since it will be on some form of cart and not carried (except to/from range & clubhouse), I am of the opinion to load up on options. Unfortunately, the putter well will shut out many consumers that consider that a necessity.

Outstanding review to both of you! That was a great read and you should be proud. Sounds like the bags are very solid options as well. I've always liked the looks of the Ogio but never have owned one myself.

Nice reviews, I'm a big OGIO fan. I have to stay away from the bag section at my local golf stores because as soon as I see a new OGIO bag I get buyer's itch... :)

I just got the Grom this year. I have not had any problems with this "stand bag" on a cart (so I'm sure other Ogio bags are similar). I am still getting used to the diamond designed 14-way divider. Also, although I've never had a putter well, that bottom divider seems to work well for me with the putter.

Back