A Little Wish For Luck Here!

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
I've been sending out resumes over the last two weeks and connecting with friends and their friends in my search for a job. I had my first interview today, unexpectedly, when a friend of a friend called with a position in the company he works came available.

It's been 25 years since going through this, haha. Not much of a job and pay Sucks, but its a job. Can't see myself as an executive assistant (secretary, lol) but they said they were very interested in me learning the business there and promoting to a field position.

No idea what to think here, yet want to work. Please send some good vibes if possible that this or something better comes my way.

Thanks!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Good vibes coming your way Duey! Good luck no matter what you decide my friend!

Good luck man. My wife is going through the same thing right now hence why I cannot play golf. It's a bummer but everything happens for a reason.

Good luck Duey!!

You got it duey! good luck buddy.

Good Luck. Times are tough, But it could lead to bigger things..

Good luck Duey, I will be sending all the good vibes I can your way. Did they let you know when you might find out?

Good luck Duey!!!

Best of luck Duey, I hope this works out for you!! Sending good vibes your way!!

Good luck buddy!!!

Hoping the best for you man! Getting the foot in the door is most often the first step then you have the opportunity!!

Good luck Duey I hope something good works out for you.

Good luck man. They'd be crazy arse stupid not to hire you.

Good luck Duey, I will be sending all the good vibes I can your way. Did they let you know when you might find out?

Thanks everyone, it means more than you all know. They are saying late next week, they want to interview as many as possible.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I've been sending out resumes over the last two weeks and connecting with friends and their friends in my search for a job. I had my first interview today, unexpectedly, when a friend of a friend called with a position in the company he works came available.

It's been 25 years since going through this, haha. Not much of a job and pay Sucks, but its a job. Can't see myself as an executive assistant (secretary, lol) but they said they were very interested in me learning the business there and promoting to a field position.

No idea what to think here, yet want to work. Please send some good vibes if possible that this or something better comes my way.

Thanks!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Good luck my friend! Hoping you find what you are looking for!

Good luck duey, and I will let you know what happens with the Nebraska postion in my company.

Good luck Duey...we're all pulling for you !

Good luck Duey! Hope it all works out for you brother.

I'm pulling for ya buddy!!!

Heck take it bro! Just wear you a nice little short pink skirt and keep the boss happy with coffee and whatnots and you will move up in no time :D! Seriously I think you should take this ball and run with it and work yourself into that position you deserve. You can do it :thumb:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Duey!!!

Back