T.P. Mills Headcover Pictures!

Do these headcovers have the magnetic closure? It isn't clear from the photos...

Nope, T.P. Mills covers are velcro. Much preferred by many of the Mills Heads, I actually prefer them to magnetic as I KNOW there's no chance of it slipping off by accident.

I like Velcro as well but my Cleveland classic cover is starting to tear at the Velcro stitches. The material on these covers looks more solid than the Cleveland ones though.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.294739,-75.678066

I feel ya on that, I've had some other covers do the same, none of my Mills though. I may be a bit biased but the quality is like every thing else with the company, top notch.

Some great pic's here! I'm old and old school, so I still like the lliac covers the best. Very cool and very old school. Truett would be proud of those.

MillsCovers.jpg

Some great pic's here! I'm old and old school, so I still like the lliac covers the best. Very cool and very old school. Truett would be proud of those.

MillsCovers.jpg

The Iliac's have grown on me alot. Get some Pom HC's on the woods and bust out and Iliac...nice.

Awesome head covers guys!

Captain3Jack ,
I have seen that Halloween cover before. Awesome. I found this site this evening.

Thanks

TK

All of them are pretty darn cool, Love the shooter.

Here are a few when I was collecting T.P. Mills headcovers. Sadly I don't even have 1 right now.
z1.jpg

july.jpg

I'll try to find more tonight.

Nice JD, I was hoping you;d chime in here as I know you had quite the collection going at one time.

Back