New Harrison Shotmaker

wcube923 ... you are absolutely correct. getting fit for a shaft is definitely the right prescription, but the Shotmaker is not intended to replace the fitting process. The Shotmaker's intended purpose is to significantly reduce impact vibration as well the deformation in the shaft's tip section. There is no such thing as a "perfect shaft" that possesses little to no ovaling effect. That being said, the Shotmaker has successful reduced these two variables, and as a result drastically reduces side spin. With the reduction in side spin, dispersion is tightened.

I have a question and not one that is is meant in any way but a ?. I was very intrigued and was thinking about buying,until I saw the price. At that price isnt it beneficial to get fit for a shaft. I'm trying to see for myself if this is a better option than getting fit for a shaft...I will also be looking forward to your review once you do install. Like I wrote it is only for me to have a better sense of what the product will do...Thanks and good luck when it arrives

The price for the Shotmaker is $ 99 if it is installed by a local golf pro. If you choose to buy the whole installation kit that include the insert tool, cuting tool, etc, the price is $ 149.

Harrison

maybe got lost in a junk folder

Clearly the company believes strongly in this device based on some posts here, perhaps they would like the forum members to do a test on it.
If so, contact admin@thehackersparadise.com and THP would be more than happy to set that up.
This way real consumers will test the Shotmaker out and give unbiased feedback based on their own findings

Clearly the company believes strongly in this device based on some posts here, perhaps they would like the forum members to do a test on it.
If so, contact admin@thehackersparadise.com and THP would be more than happy to set that up.
This way real consumers will test the Shotmaker out and give unbiased feedback based on their own findings

please respond company!

We have the Shotmaker in stock and it's testing inside the shop and selling very well. People are happy with the results. Mr. Blind 9 put it in his driver and he loves it. Lemme know if anyone is interested in buying. Thx!

We have the Shotmaker in stock and it's testing inside the shop and selling very well. People are happy with the results. Mr. Blind 9 put it in his driver and he loves it. Lemme know if anyone is interested in buying. Thx!

Patty and Blind9 with the hookup!

Why did that not cross my dang mind, sorry Patty! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

We are hornored to have THP test the Shotmaker insert. Frank will be in contact with THP staffs shortly.

We are hornored to have THP test the Shotmaker insert. Frank will be in contact with THP staffs shortly.

BOOM! THP baby!

I promise that if/when testing gets going, people will come away impressed. I know I have been.

I have been following the threads around the Harrison Shotmaker with great interest. This is fantastic news to hear. I can't wait for the thread looking for the testers - I am extremely interested!

Sweet - that's awesome to hear!! Thanks for giving the members of THP this opportunity. I just spent some time reading up more on this product and am very interested to see some additional reviews!

I am super excited to see the Shotmaker make it into other people's hands. If you have been following the Heavy Driver thread I stated that I have gone with the HD over my R11. I got to play a round on Monday evening and I was driving the ball so well with my HD. I decided to hit some balls after my round and spent some more time with the drivers as I wanted to give some more feedback about the Shotmaker. Well wouldn't you know I had easily my best range session with a dqriver ever! I think my R11 my have read my earlier post and decided to step it up. I was hitting the driver long and straight and the best part about it was there were a couple of drives that I know should not have been as straight as they were. When you get the right Shotmaker for you in the shaft it is so cool. Most of us know before we even see our ball whewre we should be looking. What I mean by this is, I know when I hit a push or a pull hook. We instinctively look up in the direction we expect to see the ball. There have been several times when I look up expecting to see my ball pushed and tailing right, when in reality it is just a slight push with a little movement right. I am excited to get some others on here and hear your thoughts on the Shotmaker. My dream set up right now would be the Heavy Driver with the F Flex Shotmaker in it! That would be amazing!

I am super excited to see the Shotmaker make it into other people's hands. If you have been following the Heavy Driver thread I stated that I have gone with the HD over my R11. I got to play a round on Monday evening and I was driving the ball so well with my HD. I decided to hit some balls after my round and spent some more time with the drivers as I wanted to give some more feedback about the Shotmaker. Well wouldn't you know I had easily my best range session with a dqriver ever! I think my R11 my have read my earlier post and decided to step it up. I was hitting the driver long and straight and the best part about it was there were a couple of drives that I know should not have been as straight as they were. When you get the right Shotmaker for you in the shaft it is so cool. Most of us know before we even see our ball whewre we should be looking. What I mean by this is, I know when I hit a push or a pull hook. We instinctively look up in the direction we expect to see the ball. There have been several times when I look up expecting to see my ball pushed and tailing right, when in reality it is just a slight push with a little movement right. I am excited to get some others on here and hear your thoughts on the Shotmaker. My dream set up right now would be the Heavy Driver with the F Flex Shotmaker in it! That would be amazing!

I was thinking about the combo - Heavy Driver and Shotmaker. I am unsure however exactly how the back weights are installed into the grip of the Heavy Driver. Would it even be possible to slide the Shotmaker down the shaft, or would the back weights get in the way?

I was interested in getting one of these but wanted to see how it will affect the flex of a shaft. Has anyone done a before and after measurement of the shaft frequency? I was just wondering if installing it would raise the CPM's of a shaft.

I was thinking about the combo - Heavy Driver and Shotmaker. I am unsure however exactly how the back weights are installed into the grip of the Heavy Driver. Would it even be possible to slide the Shotmaker down the shaft, or would the back weights get in the way?

I don't believe it is possible, at least not post production. I believe the back weights are in there for good!

I was interested in getting one of these but wanted to see how it will affect the flex of a shaft. Has anyone done a before and after measurement of the shaft frequency? I was just wondering if installing it would raise the CPM's of a shaft.

I have not done any testing on shaft frequency, but I have produced launch monitor data and anadotically i can say that I perceive no increased stiffness in my driver shaft, nor have I seen it lower my ball flight sustantially.

I don't believe it is possible, at least not post production. I believe the back weights are in there for good!

That's what I thought - kind of a bummer. Would love to get Mr. Boccieri's thoughts on this - would be awesome to be able to insert the Shotmaker into the HD!

I'd love to see a THP testing of this product happen. Looks like it might be in the works.

I would like to see the testing process with the Shotmaker too. I think it would help a lot of THP golfers out there keep the ball in play. This could really drop some strokes off my score for sure.

The Shotmaker will increase shaft frequency by 4-5 cpm. However, when testing frequency or zone stiffness, the test is conducted in a static enviroment with a frequency analyzer or a deflection tester.The test instrument will read the stiffness of the shaft as if the insert is glued to it. In a dynamic enviroment, SM moves inside the golf shaft during golf swing. The dynamic stiffness increase is substantially less than the static stiffnes increase. This phenomimum is unique to the Shotmaker insert.

Due to the disparity between dynamic and static stiffness, it would be inaccurate to take the cpm increase at its face value.

Last edited:
I've been seriously contemplating getting one, but am a bit confused about the load factor. E or F...that is the question.

Love that they are stepping up and letting THP do some testing with these, well done

I've been seriously contemplating getting one, but am a bit confused about the load factor. E or F...that is the question.

I can tell you I have a SS around 95-100 and I found the F to be too stiff, i've now put an E in the shaft and I couldn't be happier. It does everything it says it does and I'm shocked at how well it works.

Back