THP Mesh Hats Now Available!

I have to say that the hats this year have continued to look amazing. I really liked the last ones (and still am p.o.'d that I didn't get a white one), the staff hats are awesome, and this one is too. GG, you are doing a great job keeping things fresh for us.

I worked with Pukka on this hat. They are such a pleasure to work with, they make everything so easy and they offer such expertise.

thats awesome. Well....you did a great job!

man those are nice! are there any fitted ones coming out ?

Unfortunately, we aren't a big retail store so it's hard for us to keep inventory for fitted hats. We did this with shirts and we still have some left over. It's much easier for us to have a one size fits all type of product. Maybe if the store grows we can change this policy but for now there will not be any fitted hats.

Don't tease me like that, I'll be the first in line if you launch one. I'll have to Rock on the red hats til such time.

Not at this time, but ya never know.

They look great guys!

A THP visor is a must for me and my visor obsession....a visor with just the THP exclamation point withthe raised/frayed look found on the staff hats would look EPIC!...

Love the hats but I am a visor kinda guy. Any chance THP creates or carries a visor in the near future?:pray:

Not at this time, but ya never know.

You are so talking my language....Let's keep hope alive

A THP visor is a must for me and my visor obsession....a visor with just the THP exclamation point withthe raised/frayed look found on the staff hats would look EPIC!...

Guys
Lets keep this to the hats that we have in stock. I know GG and Pukka spent a lot of time and effort putting these together.
When and If we decide on a different style, you guys will be the first to know about it. Thanks.

Another great Hat, well done THP, they keep getting better and better. Very nice work GG!

good looking caps. will b gitting 1

I always relate trucker mesh to that harder wire/plastic kind of back. This is definitely not the harder mesh, but a nice soft hat.

Sweet! I don't really care for the cheap plastic feel of trucker mesh. Do you think we could get an in-focus close up of that mesh? Edit: Nevermind, I had to look at the THP Store on Firefox and was able to see the gallery. The white cap shows it well.

I'm pretty sure that Navy and/or White one is up for my next hat purchase. :clapp:

Sweet! I don't really care for the cheap plastic feel of trucker mesh. Do you think we could get an in-focus close up of that mesh? And is that Navy one blue and yellow/gold or blue and orange? I'm pretty sure that one is up for my next hat purchase.

If you look at post #21 that GG made, there is a pretty good pic she took of the back. (assuming you just saw the post on the first page and not the extra photo she put up later)

Man if these were filled in the back(don't know what it's called) I would be all over it

Sweet! I don't really care for the cheap plastic feel of trucker mesh. Do you think we could get an in-focus close up of that mesh? Edit: Nevermind, I had to look at the THP Store on Firefox and was able to see the gallery. The white cap shows it well.

I'm pretty sure that Navy and/or White one is up for my next hat purchase. :clapp:

If you look at post #21 that GG made, there is a pretty good pic she took of the back. (assuming you just saw the post on the first page and not the extra photo she put up later)

Yeah that one shows it off well. Each time we get hats, I keep one for myself and this time I took a red one. I have to say that these are really good. Pukka outdid themselves yet again.

nice already ordered mine! loved the Orange and Blue one. i have a serious hat buying problem!

Sweet hats! might have to get me one......

very nice, maybe ill order one!

Love the design...would bite it was fitted/flex-fit. Well done.

Yeah that one shows it off well. Each time we get hats, I keep one for myself and this time I took a red one. I have to say that these are really good. Pukka outdid themselves yet again.

Love the look of these! Just about every golf hat I own is mesh back, i like the syle, but also keeps you cooler in the Florida heat! Cant wait to get these in!!

Nice hat,,,,gonna have to grab me one of those!

I dont even wear hats but i just ordered a black one, they look great, this one might make me start wearing one, some reason they always just look stupid on my head lol, hats dont fit me well

Back