EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Well I’m excited to see if your strategy works.
I'm not actually getting anything new other than the putter. Maybe a new driver since I'm playing the original epic still and I think updating would help some. Not under any delusions any of it are going to be magical fixes though.

I'm actually feeling pretty good about how I've been hitting the ball, still always about minimizing wasted shots (flubbed chips, tops, etc) for me to score consistently. I've been really focusing on simplifying my short game thoughts to just making sure I'm accelerating through the shot, which has been going pretty well.

I'm not actually getting anything new other than the putter. Maybe a new driver since I'm playing the original epic still and I think updating would help some. Not under any delusions any of it are going to be magical fixes though.

I'm actually feeling pretty good about how I've been hitting the ball, still always about minimizing wasted shots (flubbed chips, tops, etc) for me to score consistently. I've been really focusing on simplifying my short game thoughts to just making sure I'm accelerating through the shot, which has been going pretty well.
That OG Epic driver was a personal favorite of mine.

That OG Epic driver was a personal favorite of mine.
I've been playing it since it was released. Love it, but probably time for an upgrade. Seeing the forgiveness @Muchmore got on a couple drivers first hand has about pushed me over the edge.

I've been playing it since it was released. Love it, but probably time for an upgrade. Seeing the forgiveness @Muchmore got on a couple drivers first hand has about pushed me over the edge.
That one is a bit old now I suppose. Find you a nice head and toss it on your preferred shaft.

Ok boys, less than a month out. What are you working on and what is the state of your game?
I’m just trying to actually get out and play. The weather keeps getting bad a day or two later, after every time it gets nice out. Zero chance to find out what I need to work on. Don’t care much though. This time, I’m just excited to be going

I’m just trying to actually get out and play. The weather keeps getting bad a day or two later, after every time it gets nice out. Zero chance to find out what I need to work on. Don’t care much though. This time, I’m just excited to be going
Weather has been great here EXCEPT for the wind which has been bad enough even the electric company is shutting off power so it doesn't set the state on fire if the wind downs lines.

That one is a bit old now I suppose. Find you a nice head and toss it on your preferred shaft.
That's plan. Feel so comfortable with the old white tie in the Epic I'll probably just keep using it in a new head. I do want to try a Lin-q blue too though.

Ok boys, less than a month out. What are you working on and what is the state of your game?
Good question. I have done a few things, but my most has been twice a week PT to be able to really walk well.

I’m working on my physical health with that I will be trying to get out as much as possible or at least to the range.

I’ll be fine, not strong but in playing condition and I’ll be putting in some work on the short game where my leg hopefully won’t matter as much.

Well I’m excited to see if your strategy works.
bold GIF

I’m going to need to see some competitive fire Ass Cap if I’m going to convince the odds makers to move the line.

That's plan. Feel so comfortable with the old white tie in the Epic I'll probably just keep using it in a new head. I do want to try a Lin-q blue too though.
Cant go wrong with UST. I just sent @ttucliffhanger a Linq Blue and he can’t stop foaming at the mouth.

Good question. I have done a few things, but my most has been twice a week PT to be able to really walk well.

I’m working on my physical health with that I will be trying to get out as much as possible or at least to the range.

I’ll be fine, not strong but in playing condition and I’ll be putting in some work on the short game where my leg hopefully won’t matter as much.
Love to hear it.

Cant Stop Me Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I’m going to need to see some competitive fire Ass Cap if I’m going to convince the odds makers to move the line.
We have had so much love for this team over the years… Will this year be any different?

I’m absolutely expecting a podium finish and if I hear differently on the pre event show I will be crying in my fancy cottage shower after listening.
Winner Olympics GIF

We have had so much love for this team over the years… Will this year be any different?
I’m concerned based on @Muchmore’s comments above.

commit to the full swing. commit to the firm putt. pick your line, see the shot, go!
the timing is good when you let the clubs perform and don't try to steer.

season 2 starz GIF by Counterpart

commit to the full swing. commit to the firm putt. pick your line, see the shot, go!
the timing is good when you let the clubs perform and don't try to steer.
I dig it. Just let it roll.

I’m absolutely expecting a podium finish and if I hear differently on the pre event show I will be crying in my fancy cottage shower after listening.
How big is this podium?

I’ve been too competitive the last two events and am 0-4. Can’t keep doing the same thing expecting different results

Back