The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full of motivational stuff I learned from my Bob Rotella books. As OEM Kevin about it sometime, hell he was working with Bob Rotella before working with Bob Rotella was cool.

If you two are the advertisements, that book will fair miserably. hehe

Nobody can help the breeze, and that Bob Rotella guy has been trashing my game for a year now. Yes I know that I can't putt, chip or pitch BOB!

The Breeze should talk only in 3rd person from now on...:act-up:

Nobody can help the breeze, and that Bob Rotella guy has been trashing my game for a year now. Yes I know that I can't putt, chip or pitch BOB!

Someone needs to send you the Vision 808, aka BOB, golf ball so you can feel like you are crushing BOB!

I love coolbreez

How confusing. This is like emails from TP all day long.

Someone needs to send you the Vision 808, aka BOB, golf ball so you can feel like you are crushing BOB!

That can be arranged...

"The Breeze" and "The Belbs"....those funny Canadians are going to have such a huge ego when they arrive for the Morgan Cup.

"The Breeze" and "The Belbs"....those funny Canadians are going to have such a huge ego when they arrive for the Morgan Cup.

Coming from "The Dolphin"

Bud Light and Team Paradise belong in the same sentence. Both are watered down crappy versions of the real thing

It's been 80 pages since I have been able to check in here. But to read this from someone who admittedly can't drink means as little as all of the slackers predictions of victory. Go get your pain-pill buzz on, and keep working on your putting short stuff!

I am SO kicking your a$$, and SOON!

Coming from "The Dolphin"

Well played. But I won't have a big head down there, I'm cutting my hair later this week.

It's been a while since I have been able to check in here. But to read this from someone who admittedly can't drink means as little as all of the slackers predictions. Go get your pain-pill buzz, and keep working on your putting short stuff!

Wow...missing for weeks, and comes in guns blazing!

Wow...missing for weeks, and comes in guns blazing!

Look at the Aruba vacationer talking smack about me going MIA! Guess I have to kick your A$$ too banana boy, "I never used to slice it!!!", "I've lost 30 yards off my driver since...", "Oh, ya topped it Ant!", "Oh, ya pulled it Ant!" Bald headed S.O.B. it's no wonder your friend THINKS he's good! He has as many excuses as you and the rest of team hackers.

Look at the Aruba vacationer talking smack about me going MIA! Guess I have to kick your A$$ too banana boy, "I never used to slice it!!!", "I've lost 30 yards off my driver since...", "Oh, ya topped it Ant!", "Oh, ya pulled it Ant!" Bald headed S.O.B. it's no wonder your friend THINKS he's good! He has as many excuses as you and the rest of team hackers.

That's right buddy, I have to leave the country to disappear, you just don't show up! As for the rest, anytime you wanna go buddy, I will beat you down! Say Saturday? 10-11? And when I finish destroying you, you will be groveling for mercy!

Can I be called "The One-T" or "The Overton"

Can I be called "The One-T" or "The Overton"

You gotta earn a nickname like the breeze and while you have earned a few, I dont think those fit as well. But I will give you a choice of these three.

Sick Boy
The Regurgitator
RxGus 2.0

That's right buddy, I have to leave the country to disappear, you just don't show up! As for the rest, anytime you wanna go buddy, I will beat you down! Say Saturday? 10-11? And when I finish destroying you, you will be groveling for mercy!

I can do Sunday. I'm working Saturday. You remember work don't you? No of course not, how silly of me. But if you want to embarrass yourself on Sunday we can work that out! Your course or mine?

Guys you should probably take the local golf plans to PM. Thanks.

Guys you should probably take the local golf plans to PM. Thanks.

Sorry, you're right, I'll embarrass this hacker privately!

AAAAAjGL4PQAAAAAAVv5uA.png

So fitting on so many levels.

Hey, it's Chunkylover! How are ya little buddy? I'm loving that finish on your golf swing.

Sad when a gnome has a better swing than you, huh Jake? :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back