2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Buckjob.

thanks... looks like ill be needing a roomie! i doubt ill be in the room much, but apparently thats part of the package!

Welcome to the trip Buckjob. I'm sure all of us still need to be paired up with roomies. Enjoy the ride, I cannot wait for this outing!

Already got my roomie

0 SPOTS LEFT!

Welcome Buckjob to the 2012 outing! He just took the last spot. I will work on getting some more spots open if the demand is there. But for now we are full again.

Congrats on the second sell out Team THP!! Congrats Buckjob on getting that last spot!

congrats bj.. hahaha thats funny.. anyway gota play a round before hand

congrats bj.. hahaha thats funny.. anyway gota play a round before hand

hey def! Let me know. i don't mind traveling to play some new courses!

I didn't know that GG had given out any room assignments yet.

I think we're welcome to make our own double/double roommate plans (but I think a lot of folks have not), but GG will be assigning the villa assignments at a later date so that people on the same arrival/departure schedule can access the common areas for as long as possible.

That is a very true statement. LOL.. did I actually use a word like never? Depending on my playing schedule an event like this would be possible in the future. LOL.. if only it was in the winter or fall.

Alex

Never and Always are two words you should always remember to never use!

I didn't know that GG had given out any room assignments yet.

I think we're welcome to make our own double/double roommate plans (but I think a lot of folks have not), but GG will be assigning the villa assignments at a later date so that people on the same arrival/departure schedule can access the common areas for as long as possible.

Adwillingham is correct. I won't be assigning who will be sharing a room together (people booked as doubles, sharing a room with double beds) but I will be putting villas together. This has to be done based on the dates that people will be arriving/departing and if they are booked in a double bed room or king bed room. The villas make things a little more complicated but we will get everything worked out.

Just remember, if you are booked as a double please try to coordinate to have your roommate arriving/departing on the same days as you otherwise you will be charged the single rate until both parties are occupying the room. It's like splitting a hotel room, so if only one person is there then only 1 person is going to be responsible for the room charge.

Adwillingham is correct. I won't be assigning who will be sharing a room together (people booked as doubles, sharing a room with double beds) but I will be putting villas together. This has to be done based on the dates that people will be arriving/departing and if they are booked in a double bed room or king bed room. The villas make things a little more complicated but we will get everything worked out.

Just remember, if you are booked as a double please try to coordinate to have your roommate arriving/departing on the same days as you otherwise you will be charged the single rate until both parties are occupying the room. It's like splitting a hotel room, so if only one person is there then only 1 person is going to be responsible for the room charge.

Given that the outing is fully booked, should we start a separate "roomie thread"?

Welcome Buck, congrats on getting in under the wire.

How many total golfers do we have?

Welcome Buck, congrats on getting in under the wire.

How many total golfers do we have?

Somewhere close to around 70. We will have the complete info when we release teams and villas and such coming up after the MC.

Yay Buckjob! So glad you're joining us. I've always enjoyed talking to you on the forum and it will be great to meet you.

If you have any questions about the outings, let me know and I'll get Mrs. Graybush to respond on her next visit at our house. She's been to the outings a couple times and knows a LOT about the other guys. :D

Congrats Buck...your TM gear's days in your bag are now officially on the clock!!

I'm excited for team announcements wooot

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Welcome to the outing Buckjob, looking forward to meeting you there.

OG has been absent from this thread, graybush must have him busy lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back