CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Did it rain a little bit overnight?
It's been humid and damp all week. Even when it wasn't raining it felt/looked like it had rained. The do water the heck out of everything too.

Money on Smooth Criminals today after @outlawx bagging the chipping win. Let’s gooo!
But that means that will need to find all of the bunkers…we aren’t sure how they do on the green stuff. 😂

IMG_2997.jpeg

image.jpg

Thanks to you and @Mmaynard11 for the help. It’s going to be a great time.

Medical update. I don’t have a lot to add. Pain level extremely high, but swelling is a bit down. Going to give it a go and see how it fares. I’m not crazy optimistic, but @jdtox has worked pretty hard the last couple of days and deserves the effort. We will be okay.
Good luck. Sorry you’re dealing with this.

Gotta wonder how the nerves are right now. Those first few range shots can determine a lot.

Alright. Pressing question here.

In the battle between @Deebo76 and @baylrballa who wins the shoe game this morning?

Alright. Pressing question here.

In the battle between @Deebo76 and @baylrballa who wins the shoe game this morning?
Stop Motion Animation GIF by Lawrence Becker

Shoe game this morning

IMG_6013.jpeg

Greens were different this week compared to last November. Definitely grainier and the damp conditions led to some unexpected results.

Took a few swings. I think we are going to be able to give it a go

Gotta wonder how the nerves are right now. Those first few range shots can determine a lot.
From experience the nerves are running high. Full Dopamine experience!

From experience the nerves are running high. Full Dopamine experience!
It can take a few holes to catch your breath and settle in. Unfortunately, bad things can happen quickly on 1 & 2 at Briggs.

Back