CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Yeah I thought about that when @Hawk said it’s been a bit damp this week.
Bigger is they’re not all the way healed from verti-cutting. Close, but not all the way.

It was possible to leave some downhill putts short on some greens/

The greens are running at a totally different speed than we saw at the Goat Cup.
They knew you were coming back and tried to make things easier? Asking for a friend. :ROFLMAO:

Hole 18

Smooth criminals 6/5
WWC 4

I had a ball stop on the hill by the flag that should have never stopped there. I couldn’t even keep the ball from rolling down while trying to put my ball down to putt.

@Iceman! Just hit a beauty on hole 17. Let's ride up and see.

Getting some whiskey to start the business on the back side.

Coming up on groups finishing the first 9 and I'm loving the competition. There's some fantastic golf being played. Keep it boys!

Really great photos being taken. @outlawx's turning the phone upside down (I'm assuming) to take pics lead to some cool shots.

They knew you were coming back and tried to make things easier? Asking for a friend. :ROFLMAO:
Damper conditions and it hasn't gotten hot to speed it up, also the Member Guest is soon, slowing it down.

I need another bourbon so a birdie is needed on this next hole. Thank you!
Driver has been just fine for us both. We can’t hit an approach to save our life.

After 18/9th hole
1000016510.jpg

Driver has been just fine for us both. We can’t hit an approach to save our life.
Lets change that on the next nine.

We have reached hole one for the Fairway prop.

Can confirm fairway HIT

after the droppy drop? 👀

and on the only non-bump hole for @outlawx
followed up by a tough 9th (18th) hole...are the wheels coming off?
water tank GIF

They need to tighten it up and stop that leak.

Back