CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Found this in my local grocery store too. Reminds me of sitting in a Dormie cottage. Cheers fellas.

Looking forward to food pics

1000013480.jpg

Fun follow (or catch-up) so far! Thanks for bringing us along! Can't wait for the finale tomorrow....going to be a nail biter I bet!!!

While there is a lull in the thread I guess I'm going to eat my inadequate work dinner now so I can be fully disappointed and jealous in a couple hours. :ROFLMAO:
I assume it’s going to be another off the charts meal tonight.

Just got caught up. What a fun follow! I won’t be able to follow live tomorrow either but look forward to seeing who pulls out the W tomorrow evening.

Dang. What a day! I have not had a second to even look at the thread or post.

First off, @KY Golfer @mantan @baylrballa @MarMill you guys are just amazing. Some pure hearted individuals and I had a blast playing with you all. 👍🏻

@Iceman! how dare you steal my SM10s!!!! Great shot with a 3 wood no less. You deserve it man. One of the most loyal BG customers of all time.

Working on getting tonight’s contest dialed in right now. Will be really fun with an awesome prize to the winner.

Didn’t have the game today but the BG squad hung in there.

Thank you to everyone for following along and making these events so special. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate being a part of this event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man what a fun day. I feel like me and MarMill really played pretty well. This was always going to be the hard day with pops everywhere.

Given we couldn't hit an approach shot most of the day. We are in a decent spot. Right around even par was always the goal. We let a few slip away but I'm sure everyone car say that. Some repair work on the extra 9 has helped.

3-drink Will is the key. Tomorrow we will be dialed.

Group 1 - #9

Southern Twang: 5 net 4 (-4)

Budget Golf: 5 net 4 (+1)

Damn what a fun round. @ScoFoBG and Steve were so awesome. Had a lot of ups and few down but @mantan & I played well. A couple iffy breaks and a couple bad shots. Could’ve been really low but we’re in it I think. Not been able to see any scores. Taco Truck here we come.
You are a true gentleman. It was my pleasure to spend the day with you.

What a great day. So much fun with everyone today! In case you didn't know @jdtox hits ball far and @JB elbow is awful lol. @outlawx saved me hide multiple times. Dude can hit his drive far! Everyone is still in this and everyone still has a chance to grab the trophy. If I can get my driver straightened out I think Smooth Criminals has a chance to come back in 2025.

I hate to say it but I’d say with the scores as they stand WWC is in really good spot for a win. @JB elbow may be the key.

What a blast to talk with the budget golf and worldwide golf guys as well. It's always weird thinking about what to engage with then there's not specific equipment involved. But they were great and the ideas and vision for the company are even more than that.

Back