Callaway Eyewear - The Morgan Cup Staffers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a quick video showing the 3 styles of eyewear that arrived today for The Morgan Cup staffers. Each Callaway staffer was able to choose from these styles and order accordingly. Ummm, yeah they are pretty nice. Very lightweight and comfortable.

[video=youtube;5WUvC-bsnzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WUvC-bsnzY[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha, I think they're called "Razr's" not Hawks, but that was funny.

I love the little exchanges between you two. I went with the Octane and man those babies are NICE looking! Thank you Callaway, I can't wait to get there in a few days to check the stuff out personally!

Nice, all three are very good looking, enjoy guys!

I love the little exchanges between you two. I went with the Octane and man those babies are NICE looking! Thank you Callaway, I can't wait to get there in a few days to check the stuff out personally!

Dude, we're going to be the two large and in charge twins. From clothes, to eye wear to what's in the bag. My brother from a Fargo mother!

Those look gooood. I wish I was a Morgan Cup player

Its like someone changed the channel just as Romo was throwing another TD to Austin haha. Im pretty sure I picked the last pair that didnt make the final cut lol.

Dude, we're going to be the two large and in charge twins. From clothes, to eye wear to what's in the bag. My brother from a Fargo mother!
That's cuz we have style my brotha! That is funny man, every single thing and we haven't spoken about anything other than the irons ahead of time either.

• Admin
They are called Hawks

That's cuz we have style my brotha! That is funny man, every single thing and we haven't spoken about anything other than the irons ahead of time either.

We share a Callaway mind bond or something. I like it. Can't wait to see you all decked out Jakey.

Its like someone changed the channel just as Romo was throwing another TD to Austin haha. Im pretty sure I picked the last pair that didnt make the final cut lol.

I'm with you. I think I chose the Hawk shades as well. Although I really liked the way the Edge looked in this video.
It would be like JB to change the channel when Romo throws a TD, only to flip back when Doug Free gets called for holding and negates the points.

Is GG still trying go get Hawk out of the case?

Nice shades fellows!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

We share a Callaway mind bond or something. I like it. Can't wait to see you all decked out Jakey.
You should shave your head. If I could grow hair and a beard I would do it for you. C'mon buddy, we're twins!

I'm with you. I think I chose the Hawk shades as well. Although I really liked the way the Edge looked in this video.
It would be like JB to change the channel when Romo throws a TD, only to flip back when Doug Free gets called for holding and negates the points.

Dude Free is penalty free. Its that rookie we have to worry about. Hawks FTW!

Nice looking specs!

You should shave your head. If I could grow hair and a beard I would do it for you. C'mon buddy, we're twins!

But then I'd be fugly. I can't be fugly and rocking some Octane sunnies.

These Hawk glasses sound like they are top notch!

I've said it before, but I love my Callaway eyewear. The lenses are incredible.

Nice glasses

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

But then I'd be fugly. I can't be fugly and rocking some Octane sunnies.
Oh.....well I'll be doing it. Good thing those shades are so sweet looking, at least I won't be totally fugly. And I'll be dressed fresh, like a million bucks.

Awesome looking shades. I really like the Octane. Nice video work JB.

Oh.....well I'll be doing it. Good thing those shades are so sweet looking, at least I won't be totally fugly. And I'll be dressed fresh, like a million bucks.

You're going to be the most attractive man from Sioux Falls bro.

I can see a video coming from p4b. These shades are so sharp they even make a Guy from Fargo look good!

Those of you that got the black frames on your glasses are going to look really intimidating with the black Callaway hats to go along with it. I may have to hide in fear because of it.

Those are some nice shades

Back