Yep, most tall people have trouble with it because of the thinner air. Just currious here, but do most people breath in or out during their drag putts?

Due. I am tall and I drag put in the thin air. I think I am definitely not breathing because i am talking.

tap on deez

Due. I am tall and I drag put in the thin air. I think I am definitely not breathing because i am talking.

tap on deez

Thats good buddy, I've been around you enough to appreciate when your not breathing. Certs are your friend man.

Yep, most tall people have trouble with it because of the thinner air. Just currious here, but do most people breath in or out during their drag putts?

I usually am screaming out loud due to missing the prior putt. Much like a sniper though I think you should let the air out and then pull the trigger/putter

I usually am screaming out loud due to missing the prior putt. Much like a sniper though I think you should let the air out and then pull the trigger/putter

I'm not completely sure yet, but guessing its ok for Canadians. Most of us down South eat enough Mexican food that this can create a problem if forcing air at any point.

I'm not completely sure yet, but guessing its ok for Canadians. Most of us down South eat enough Mexican food that this can create a problem if forcing air at any point.

Are you saying that you are afraid you might shart?

tap on deez

Wait what? Why is this ok for Canadians?

tap on deez

Not me, I'm old enough I don't have to worry about it any more. I'm sponsored by Depends.

I love this thread too!

tap on deez

Did an experiment in 5th grade for the Science Fair. It's impossible to make a good putt while farting.

Won 2nd place too.

Did an experiment in 5th grade for the Science Fair. It's impossible to make a good putt while farting.

Won 2nd place too.

That is AWESOME!

I think you should have one first prize.

tap on deez

Very interesting thread! Where else could I learn about the fine art of drag putting? This is why I love this forum.

Raking the ball while the ball is still moving, before it gets settled after your shot.

Ah, ok, so if you miss the hole, and are quick enough to get there in time, then rake the ball into the hole while it's still rolling so it doesn't count as a stroke, brilliant! I saw a video where Daly did this. I don't think I have ever done that before, but count me in, the way I've been scoring lately I could use the help. Maybe we could come up with a sig logo. My son is pretty good with photoshop.

Ah, ok, so if you miss the hole, and are quick enough to get there in time, then rake the ball into the hole while it's still rolling so it doesn't count as a stroke, brilliant! I saw a video where Daly did this. I don't think I have ever done that before, but count me in, the way I've been scoring lately I could use the help. Maybe we could come up with a sig logo. My son is pretty good with photoshop.

I have D.P.A. in mine. Drag put association!

tap on deez

That is AWESOME!

I think you should have one first prize.

tap on deez

I think I should have three, but I'm an overachiever.

We're all winners, due to DPA!

Man we need to make an infomercial for DPA. Who wouldn't want to save 5-6 strokes off your game?

I agree. A drag put informercial would be epic. Maybe even better than "Get your mashie on"

Yeah, drag putting is a lost art. If the ball doesnt stop, it doesnt count as a stroke...right?

I agree. A drag put informercial would be epic. Maybe even better than "Get your mashie on"

Know what I call my Drag Putting....MONEY!

Yeah, drag putting is a lost art. If the ball doesnt stop, it doesnt count as a stroke...right?

Really, the complexity is there to make this more difficult than any other putt. Hence, the reason that it's considered a net -1 to your score. Hitting a moving object into the hole is not only difficult, it's entertaining. The best part is that if you miss, it was a gimme anyway, so no real harm done.

I'm pissed. The course I played yesterday... Drag putting, punishable by death. I had 3, 3 jacks because of it. Killed my score.

I'm pissed. The course I played yesterday... Drag putting, punishable by death. I had 3, 3 jacks because of it. Killed my score.

One day we'll be accepted.

Really, the complexity is there to make this more difficult than any other putt. Hence, the reason that it's considered a net -1 to your score. Hitting a moving object into the hole is not only difficult, it's entertaining. The best part is that if you miss, it was a gimme anyway, so no real harm done.

That's the best part! Because if you miss a gimme, well, it was a gimme and didnt count anyway.

Back