How many pairs of Golf Shoes do you own?

Jaymar88

Reaction score
Handicap
12 "ish"
Just picked up a new pair of Adidas Adi-Comfort shoes to replace... you guessed it.. my first pair of Adi-Comforts.

I didn't realize how thrashed my old shoes were until I wore the new ones!! (current pair is 3 years old) :D I used to exclusively ride, but I've been walking for about a year now.

How many pairs do you own/what type and how often do you replace them?

I currently own two pair of golf shoes. I have a pair of Nike's and a pair of Foot Joy's.....but I am always on the look out for my next pair!

I have 5 I think.... let's see....

Puma Jigg - Black/White
Puma Jigg - White/Black/Silver
Footjoy - White/Brown
Footjoy - White/Black
Nike - White

I hardly wear the White/Brown and White/Black Footjoys

Alex

i have two pairs of FJ. FJ GreenJoys for practice days and FJ Street (they look like chuck taylors) on the course. I walk all the time, so I'll most likely wear my shoes for another yr or two before replacing them.

I own two pairs: Callaway and Footjoy.

Two is probably what the Mrs will tolerate along with all my other running/sportshoes.....

I own three pairs.

Two but that's just because i replaced my Adidas powerband with Adidas Tour 360. IMHO no shoes compare to Adidas in comfort.

I have 5 I think.... let's see....

Puma Jigg - Black/White
Puma Jigg - White/Black/Silver
Footjoy - White/Brown
Footjoy - White/Black
Nike - White

I hardly wear the White/Brown and White/Black Footjoys

Alex

Why not the FJ's? I was considering a pair of DryJoys but still can't pull the trigger. Anything in particular that you don't like about them?

I have 3 at the moment and have the new Adidas 360 Tour ATV on order

I have a couple of pairs.

Spoiler
IMG-20110812-00001-M.jpg

Two; one black and one brown.... both adidas.

Why not the FJ's? I was considering a pair of DryJoys but still can't pull the trigger. Anything in particular that you don't like about them?

LOL... honestly I wear the White/Brown with only certain outfits. The white/black Lo Pro's are mostly back up. All I used to wear are FJ and they are terrific shoes. I just went a different direction... that's all. Pull the trigger... you'll like them.

Alex

Only one pair of Footjoy Superlites for me.

Just one pair of Footjoys. Five years old now and I still love 'em!

one pair of Powerbands...

2 pair- One white and one brown but they are the same shoe. I would like some black ones but I would rather spend the money on other golf related items ;)

Three outstanding pairs. As soon as TW retires for the year I hope to pick up a couple more pair of NIKE prototypes :clown:

About 8-10 pairs.

One pair

2 pair of Foot Joys.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

2 pairs...

10 right now. That will go up a lot when my feet stop growing.

3 pairs. 1 Nike, 2 Adidas.

---
- ...just tap it in...

Back