G-Mac Switches Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Now based on his play this would normally not be a big deal, but while GG and myself were at the PGA Show and taping Graeme, he was pretty strong about the fact that he loves the insert. Well, the beauty of the new Never Compromise line strikes again.

ConnPerfectohero-L.jpg

That's pretty big news. Gmac was synonymous with Odyssey to me.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thats a beauty.

I guess when you aren't getting the results you hope for, a change is the first thing people look for. I think this is about his lack of results. That being said the fact he picked this line is telling.

Wow, I never thought he would switch from his odyssey.

That's a sweet looking putter. He hasn't been playing very well as of late, so maybe this will provide some confidence

John Deere Tappin...

Wow, but look at that beauty, how could you not?

• Admin
I guess when you aren't getting the results you hope for, a change is the first thing people look for. I think this is about his lack of results. That being said the fact he picked this line is telling.

Im not sure. Even at his lowest under every sponsor he has had, he stuck with the insert.
I know he does not have a putter deal, so can choose anything. Since the PGA Show, GG and I were both surprised by this.

I agree, he putted well with that odyssey, it had the soft White hot insert didn't it? This new putter is all steel yes? Or is the entire face an insert? Soft steel like the scotty cameron GSS insert? Enlighten me!

I agree, he putted well with that odyssey, it had the soft White hot insert didn't it? This new putter is all steel yes? Or is the entire face an insert? Soft steel like the scotty cameron GSS insert? Enlighten me!

There is no insert. It is a milled putter. If you check out the home page, you will see we have the full details of this entire line that we launched last month.

Im not sure. Even at his lowest under every sponsor he has had, he stuck with the insert.
I know he does not have a putter deal, so can choose anything. Since the PGA Show, GG and I were both surprised by this.

I think that is what I am getting at if I understand the point you are making. I think he is searching for something and in the past he always stuck with the insert but not this time. everything else he has tried isn't working and I think his mind is getting the best of him like some some other top performers. Golf is so fickle and nobody is immune.

I hope he starts rolling that bad boy to some wins. I'd really like to see him stay in the mix of the top players.

This is shocking to me. I mean he wins a major and the next year he switches everything. Hows that working out for him so far?

This is shocking to me. I mean he wins a major and the next year he switches everything. Hows that working out for him so far?

I think players in his class can adjust to new equipment quickly. I would hate to think how many shots he hit on the range before he put the new clubs in play when he switched. I'm not at all surprised to see him switch, but I would also guess his equipment is not what is holding him back.

Sweet looking putter hope he can pull it together soon.

NC putters are awesome....when my scotty rusts away I will pick up a new NC.

Now based on his play this would normally not be a big deal, but while GG and myself were at the PGA Show and taping Graeme, he was pretty strong about the fact that he loves the insert. Well, the beauty of the new Never Compromise line strikes again.

ConnPerfectohero-L.jpg

I just saw this and audibly said "Ooohhh Man." Mom looked at me kinda funny.

That's pretty sweet news. I love what NC has going on, I just wish I had the $ for one. It is Christmas yet?

NC putters are awesome...if you dont have to pay for them :p

That's a sweet putter, I drooled over those when I read JB's original write up of them!

On a related note, I will be switching to a :never: putter this weekend too! Thanks to the sweet deal I got from TC!

Golf003.jpg

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand how or why a person would change something that worked so well for them that recently. If it wasn't for the money then what else? Can't say he played better, or they helped him out of a slump etc...This is just a putter change though, everyone does it.

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand how or why a person would change something that worked so well for them that recently. If it wasn't for the money then what else? Can't say he played better, or they helped him out of a slump etc...This is just a putter change though, everyone does it.

Ironically based on winners pools, he gets less money making this switch.

ConnPerfectohero-L.jpg
very awesome putter!

Back