Big Brother (SPOILERS)

Unfortunately, I like Jordan and Jeff so with Brendan and Rachel being around it makes it better for them. But the whiny Rachel is getting on everyone's nerves!

Those 4 make a very strong alliance, but I think it will be coming apart within the next 3 shows.

Idiot of the week = Lawan
Idiot of the week part deux = Kalia
Screwed for next week = Danielle

What a bunch of amateurs. You don't ever let a twist effect your game. Imagine if she followed through then it would just be either Rachel or Brendan back. Not both. She was worried about Jeff and Jordan coming after her... they were doing that to begin with anyway... dumba**.

Unfortunately, I like Jordan and Jeff so with Brendan and Rachel being around it makes it better for them. But the whiny Rachel is getting on everyone's nerves!

She hasnt changed since college

Idiot of the week = Lawan
Idiot of the week part deux = Kalia
Screwed for next week = Danielle

What a bunch of amateurs. You don't ever let a twist effect your game. Imagine if she followed through then it would just be either Rachel or Brendan back. Not both. She was worried about Jeff and Jordan coming after her... they were doing that to begin with anyway... dumba**.

Yeah the look on Lawon's face was pretty priceless too when he found out he had to battle to get back in the house...soon as they said that he knew he was screwed...he hasn't come close to winning a damn thing.

Might have been the dumbest move in Big Brother History!

Yeah the look on Lawon's face was pretty priceless too when he found out he had to battle to get back in the house...soon as they said that he knew he was screwed...he hasn't come close to winning a damn thing.

Might have been the dumbest move in Big Brother History!

I said the same thing to my wife. Lawon will be called Captain Remote for the superpowers over the tv he'll be watching for the next couple of weeks. I think the second dumbest move in BB history is Kalia's moves as well.

I said the same thing to my wife. Lawon will be called Captain Remote for the superpowers over the tv he'll be watching for the next couple of weeks. I think the second dumbest move in BB history is Kalia's moves as well.

Yep it was definitely a week of "stoopid" and we all know "you can't fix stupid".

Unless Danielle gets hoh, she is gone

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

If Daniele wins HOH, there is going to be lots of drama. She'd probably try to target Brendan and Rachel again:clap:

If Daniele wins HOH, there is going to be lots of drama. She'd probably try to target Brendan and Rachel again:clap:

I totally agree... is it Sunday yet? Lol

Yep it was definitely a week of "stoopid" and we all know "you can't fix stupid".

I swear I get worked up just thinking about the amount of tool boxes that are left in the house. It's a whole drawer full of dull knives. I think Jeff should win because he made a funny about "technotronic".

I want porshe to win because she's sexy

I want porshe to win because she's sexy

You're thinking with the wrong head again. She comes off as dumb as a rock though. I think that's why I liked Cassie better. She was much more of a conversationalist plus she looked a bit like Olivia Wilde... grrrrrrr.

In all honesty, I think that it is going to be a vet that wins

They should've brought back Janelle. I dug her.

Check your DVR's. The show is going to be starting late tonight! (Maybe not on the West Coast).

This week should be somewhat interesting, but I just can't pull for Dani, she could have had Rachel & Brandon both off the show and had the numbers right now if she had any gumption.

Glad they got rid of Shelly since she flipped on Jeff and Jordan the week before. I don't care between Porsche and Kahlia which one leaves this time.

I pretty well only care about one thing with BB right now, and that is I do not want Rachel to win, she is one irritating person to me.

I pretty well only care about one thing with BB right now, and that is I do not want Rachel to win, she is one irritating person to me.

I want Jordan to win. Thinking she really needs Rachel to stay in for that to happen. If it gets down to the two of them, Jordan will win it.

I want Jordan to win. Thinking she really needs Rachel to stay in for that to happen. If it gets down to the two of them, Jordan will win it.

I agree, she does need Rachel to win the HOH competitions and vetos.

I want Jordan to win also, I hope kaheffrr gets the boot, she hasn't done anything

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I've been wanting Rachel out for a while, but now that Brendan is gone, she hasn't been quite as irritating. I also think that if it gets down to her and Jordan in the final two, then Jordan will win again. I'm hoping Kalia is gone this week. It should be pretty interesting from here on out.

Back