WITB - Morgan Cup Edition

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This will be a thread for when the guys have their completed setup next to them, they can take pictures or shoot a video with what their complete bag setup looks like.

Here is my bag officially completed as of this morning with all the tools needed for the Morgan Cup. My equipment has not been hit as of yet, but will hit the courses in the days leading up to the golf weekend.

Oh snap! Good looking bag JB. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on those irons.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Great looking bag JB! First aid kit was a nice touch. Watching that makes me really want a staff bag!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

• Admin
Great looking bag JB! First aid kit was a nice touch. Watching that makes me really want a staff bag!

---

I have been using a staff bag for a long time now because I just love the pockets and space. I keep a lot of stuff in my bag, but if I showed each pocket and what was in it, it would have been a 5 minute video. Lots of Wow Factor accessories to assist throughout the round.

I just love the look and make up of your bag buddy. I'm giddy as hell.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I have been using a staff bag for a long time now because I just love the pockets and space. I keep a lot of stuff in my bag, but if I showed each pocket and what was in it, it would have been a 5 minute video. Lots of Wow Factor accessories to assist throughout the round.

Maybe we get a sneak peek via the video feed next weekend if we are lucky!

---

Beautiful bag JB!

That was awesome JB. I love it, that's one slick setup and I just love that staff bag.

What a great looking bag. Seriously it is beautiful.

Nice bag JB

Sweet looking set up JB! I really like the looks and feel of those Diable Forged Irons. I bet they will perform well for you.

Bag looks great. Cool to see you still carry the Imodium.

Great looking set-up JB.

Awesome setup JB. Can't wait to see the feed and watch all of you guys in action.

Sweet Bag!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Nice setup, curious as to why you chose the diablo forged over the razr's, what did you find different in the two forged sets?

Beautiful bag full of Callaway goodness. Definitely been eyeing the Jaws for the last wedge to complete my set so I love seeing those in there! Definitely looking forward to this thread in the coming days. I know we've seen a lot of the guys unboxing their gear and that good stuff but the complete bag will be nice to see all together.

So freakin cool!

Sick set up JB. I love the driver and irons choice. The whole bag just looks fantastic. I'm stoned to get down there!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Id kill to have that bag!!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Wow what an awesome bag!! Great video too!

Awesome set up! That bag is sweet!

Nice setup, curious as to why you chose the diablo forged over the razr's, what did you find different in the two forged sets?

Because I was a late substitute, I had to work with what was available and kind of go with the flow. Callaway has truly been wonderful to make sure everything could match my specs.

Really surprised on the putter. Is that the same one Donald uses?

I used this putter for a long time. I was dropping bombs with this before Donald was frosting his tips.

Great looking bag JB!

Back