Limited Edition THP Hat

I got a little box in the mail today with a staffer hat. Have to say that I love it in person way more than in the pics. Pukka and GG came together to make a great hat.The attention to detail is really great and I absolutely love the white stitching around the bill and the ventilation holes.

2011-08-08_13-14-52_199.jpg

2011-08-08_13-16-49_608.jpg

This was another amazing gesture by GG and JB and I appreciate it very much. I thank my lucky stars on a daily basis that I get to work with all of the great staffers here at THP. I consider each of them my friend and there's something awesome about getting to talk to your friends about something we all love so much every day. It's something all of us do because we love to share knowledge and we really believe in THP's goal of bringing every day people closer to all parts of this game.

We do this for you guys as well and having your support and enthusiasm for all of the things we do means the world to us.

Hat looks good Hawk and well deserved on your part man!!

On another note, found Nemo yet? :D

Hat looks good Hawk and well deserved on your part man!!

On another note, found Nemo yet? :D

I haven't. You'd think that I would have after watching the movie 741 times, but no luck.

I can't wait to get mine! I am between addresses at the moment, but I am going to be receiving mine during the MC and I am so very excited! This is a truly PIMP hat!

I haven't. You'd think that I would have after watching the movie 741 times, but no luck.

just keep swimming dude, you'll find him.

That hat looks awesome. I wonder how many I can fit in my staff bag. I may have to swipe some if there are any laying around next week when I am at THP HQ

just keep swimming dude, you'll find him.

That hat looks awesome. I wonder how many I can fit in my staff bag. I may have to swipe some if there are any laying around next week when I am at THP HQ

I will be sure to let you try mine on hehe.

Sweet hat! Really dig the design. THP sure has some awesome stuff and really takes care of all of us, staff and forum members.

I'm gonna need to get a new hat soon... mine got melted crayon on it. :(

We still have the black with white pinstripe hat available and stay tuned we may have something else coming soon. You never know...

I will be sure to let you try mine on hehe.

you better pray your flight doesn't get delayed or you may not have one haha

Looks awesome guys! Congrats and thanks again to JB and GG for the surprise in the mail!!! I grabbed a red one and I'll snap some pics of it tonight.....

Oh goodness. I wonder if I can talk the pilots in getting me there faster.

haha nah you'll be safe man. It'll be a blast to see you though next week.
Spoiler
Plus I have all weekend to steal it from you:alien:

haha nah you'll be safe man. It'll be a blast to see you though next week.
Spoiler
Plus I have all weekend to steal it from you:alien:

Heck yeah bro! We are going to have a blast!

You will have to steal it right off my head. That might be a bit tough haha.

Now that's a good looking hat !!

Oh yeah, check me out!!! Thank you for the great hat JB and GG. You guys (and our entire staff) are great to work with, I love being involved and thanks for putting up with me!

IMAG0137.jpg

Are you mean mugging me, Jake?

here is my red one....thanks again JB and GG!!!

10897494.jpg

05de0224.jpg

Man I think I like the red one best!

here is my red one....thanks again JB and GG!!!

10897494.jpg

05de0224.jpg

That is a sweet lid, very nice! Grey job JB and GG

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Sweet hats guys, I think the blue and green is my personal fav.

I like the blue and the red ones. Would be hard pushed to decide which one if they were available to buy

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Very nice hat man. Awesome!!!

Alex

i was in the store for the heck of it.... anything with a full back?

Went to go get the paper this morning to find a box from THP behind the front door. It must have been there since friday and I just didn't see it. Damn, anyway, I can't say enough how great this hat is and thank you so much to JB and GG for this nice gesture, it was not needed at all, but the hat is just great looking. My pics aren't great other than trying to recreate Jake mean Mugging us all, but I went with the Grey pink model, and even though it looks good in the pic, in person it looks sooooomuch better. Thank you again to GG and JB.

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4646.jpg

IMG_4647.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

Love that hat CB!

---
- ^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Back