2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could focus on a good buzz job haircut in October in ya like :D

Gray, You keep running your mouth.
You ran your mouth last month and got absolutely destroyed.
Then you ran your mouth two weeks ago and then asked for strokes.
If you want me to play in GA, I said I would, but you have to make it worth my while.
Watching you with a buzz cut is about as enticing is buying sand paper for use in the bathroom.

Gray, don't you have some videos to rehearse? Leave poor JB alone and get your Ms. Graybush outfit on.

Gray, don't you have some videos to rehearse? Leave poor JB alone and get your Ms. Graybush outfit on.

KB, he is still trying to send text messages from a payphone.

O poor OG, There must be something about that Paradise supporter tag that does something to your mind, are you sure you sent the text and not Mrs.Graybush, if it was Mrs. Graybush i can only imagine why they didnt get answered:zdance:

You might want to:surrender: :eyepoke::D

Mrs. GrayBush might have something really special for you Morgan Cuppers on the way :thumb: It's a one of a kind news scoop to kick this next week off. Stay tuned and don't miss it! KellyBo will not let me disperse the info until she leaves the golf course,,, however I promise it will be enlightening :D

Mrs. GrayBush might have something really special for you Morgan Cuppers on the way :thumb: It's a one of a kind news scoop to kick this next week off. Stay tuned and don't miss it! KellyBo will not let me disperse the info until she leaves the golf course,,, however I promise it will be enlightening :D

lol cant wait to see it

Wrong thread Gray.
This is about the outing. Morgan Cup is another thread.
And I believe your wife told you to put the dress on and start practicing your lines.

Is this thread turning into a Morgan Cup thread too? I thought this was about the outing.

Ya Graybush gets around if you didnt know that lol

Ya Graybush gets around if you didnt know that lol

Gotta make some money some how, because if he keeps gambling on the golf course, they are going to be homeless.

I can not wait to play that links style course!!

I agree - that intrigues me. Having never played a links style course, I think it is awesome that we get to play completely different style of courses over a few days.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Gotta make some money some how, because if he keeps gambling on the golf course, they are going to be homeless.

poor OG is gonna be in the doghouse literally

I agree - that intrigues me. Having never played a links style course, I think it is awesome that we get to play completely different style of courses over a few days.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

It's a great golf course and beautiful to boot! I know JB kids about my first tee experience but after that I hit several really good tee shots and ended up in a pot bunker off the tee. Once you do that you are hitting a wedge or nine iron just to get back in play. I love the New course and if you get off the tee out of trouble you could score a good round on this course. Of course you got to have the flat stick rolling good but I love the course and can not wait to give it a go next time out!

Why do you guys think I'm working so hard on my bunker game? You better have yours as sharp as you can get it for the Cypress courses. There are bunkers everywhere and you don't have to be a hooker to get in them. The one I remember the most was on the North/South course. The green sits right next to the water with a huge deep bunker on the right and nothing but water on the left. Your approach shot has to be really accurate or you're going in the bunker or in the water. Of course I hit right into the bunker and then out of the bunker right into the water!

It's a great golf course and beautiful to boot! I know JB kids about my first tee experience but after that I hit several really good tee shots and ended up in a pot bunker off the tee. Once you do that you are hitting a wedge or nine iron just to get back in play. I love the New course and if you get off the tee out of trouble you could score a good round on this course. Of course you got to have the flat stick rolling good but I love the course and can not wait to give it a go next time out!

A good tee shot does not go into the bunker OG. :alien:

Why do you guys think I'm working so hard on my bunker game? You better have yours as sharp as you can get it for the Cypress courses. There are bunkers everywhere and you don't have to be a hooker to get in them. The one I remember the most was on the North/South course. The green sits right next to the water with a huge deep bunker on the right and nothing but water on the left. Your approach shot has to be really accurate or you're going in the bunker or in the water. Of course I hit right into the bunker and then out of the bunker right into the water!

Water? Oh brother, not again!!! hehehehe

Sounds like your game is on par with Tiger's on Thursday and Friday this week. :D

i may have a special outfit for this :)

Just got back from getting my liver in shape for the Golf Outing. Had a Ice Hockey Tourney this weekend and my team (15 guys) drank seven 30 packs in between our 2 hockey games on Saturday. Can't wait for the Villa Crawl!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back