PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

No he didnt, that was a flat tap.

wasnt as flat as it should have been...you could see the nice little indent from the heel

hahaha, he's on Team TC doooood! Woot Woot!

No he's not. Didn't you pick Phil the former thrill three times? I bet you love how they keep showing those highlights when Phil used to play decent golf huh

C´mon Karlsson finish strong now!! Got to root for my fellow Swede!!

I thought you were a Titleist guy now?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Only with one stick good buddy!

Someone in my family likes that pink shirt Jason Dufner has on :thumb: I am pulling for that young man to take the victory :blob:

No he's not. Didn't you pick Phil the former thrill three times? I bet you love how they keep showing those highlights when Phil used to play decent golf huh

huh? My team consists of the Swede, David Toms, and Lee Westwood dude.

Only with one stick good buddy!

Someone in my family likes that pink shirt Jason Dufner has on :thumb: I am pulling for that young man to take the victory :blob:

You'll have vokey wedges and a Cameron putter in no time.

Wow, our biggest newspaper JUST picked up, Karlsson´s chasing the first Swedish major win (Men´s side of course). They´re pretty slow over at that newspaper.lol

Dufner waggles like Graybush :bananadance:

HOLY ****! damn keegan! thata boy!

I just want some of the noob's to sweat over the contest Kmac. I do hope Bradley shows some form again. He's lucky he just hit the hole.

I just want some of the noob's to sweat over the contest Kmac. I do hope Bradley shows some form again. He's lucky he just hit the hole.

He's fine. Almost holed that 1000' putt. He's right where he wants to be. Now stricker that guy is playing like the belbs going up against the mother effin big show at the Morgan Cup.

He's fine. Almost holed that 1000' putt. He's right where he wants to be. Now stricker that guy is playing like the belbs going up against the mother effin big show at the Morgan Cup.

Who's the belbs?

Hey guys...in case you didnt pick up on that Keegan can hit an iron to the green -.- I hate stupid commentators

If I was some big Whig at google I could afford a stupid Mercedes that stopped itself too. Go away.

I'm out of the running, I got Luke, Phil and Yang....oh well

If I was some big Whig at google I could afford a stupid Mercedes that stopped itself too. Go away.

Agreed. I'm jealous of his salary. If I'm buying German, I'm buying a BMW anyway. Stupid Google guy. I've seen more of him in this thread than the belbs. What's up with that?

Good luck to those who still have a dog in the fight. I know I'm done.......

Keegan Bradley's facial expressions and body language irritates me. Every shot he hits, he makes me think it's going right b/c he does that stupid Paddy Harrington lean to the left thing. I'd rather see a club twirl. Between he and Dufner and his stupid wagglethon, I feel like someone's trying to get on my nerves.

Back