PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Keegan bradley pga champion!

Wow, even if he loses, that's pretty awesome for Dufner to make 3 on 18, there were only 3 birdies in regulation on 18 all day!

If he would have done that in regulation, he wouldnt have been in this situation!

Bradley almost matched that bird!

Congrats to Keegan Bradley, Major Champion! Well played sir!

Man, I just got home from church 10 minutes ago and have been glued to this playoff. Congrats to Keegan and Dufner is a gamer himself.

Congrats Keegan!!

Sunday red for the win! :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

If only a Major would comeback to the South so Duffner would have another shot at one...:banghead:

Congrats to Bradley...great rookie season, and looks like a player to watch going forward.

Not only did Dufner blow up in regulation but if he makes the short birdie putt on 16 in playoff they are still playing. Congrats to Bradley he is really fun to watch but i can't imagine what Dufner must feel like.

Great tournament. Congrats Keegan!

Keegan is having a YEAR!!

Unreal. Anyone picking him in this contest is a brilliant, brilliant picker.

Why thank you sir. Too bad stricker let me down big time today.

Congrats to both especially Bradley.

Keegan is having a YEAR!!

Unreal. Anyone picking him in this contest is a brilliant, brilliant picker.

OEM and one other person picked him.....so OEM Is currently changing his shorts!

Winner will be announced tomorrow.
THanks once again for all the banter everybody. You guys are a blast to talk tournament golf with.

Well played Keegan Bradley :D

Great sunday of Major golf. I was hoping for some great competition and I was extremely surprised at the level of play today. Overall I think we had some great majors played this year and its sad that the majors are done. I can't wait until April to get this excited about golf again.

If only a Major would comeback to the South so Duffner would have another shot at one...:banghead:

Yeah, I don't know why they don't hold more majors in Georgia!

Man, I just got home from church 10 minutes ago and have been glued to this playoff. Congrats to Keegan and Dufner is a gamer himself.

I'm a fan of Duff now, too bad someone had to lose.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

It's all thanks to Camilo, I knew it!

Well, Dufner now gets to go to the Masters next year because he was in the top 4 at the PGA. Plus, the PGA is in South Carolina next year, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

It's all thanks to Camilo, I knew it!

Kind of funny you left the other guy he mentioned out of that post.

OEM and one other person picked him.....so OEM Is currently changing his shorts!

Very nice picks! He wasn't even on my radar. Great event and a great thread.

To the winner here! :clapp:

congrats to Keegan. amazing how he bounced back from that triple.

Back