What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a 91 today in the rain on a par 65 course. It only took me 2 hours! I was the only person on the course! Ha

This weekend wasn't good. Played in a tournament and played like a 15 hcp both days. The lost everything.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Good round T0AD! Keep up the good golfing :clapp:

Gotta get good enough to help lift you up for team Georgia at the outing.:eyepoke:

Shot a +4 39. I really gotta get my putter working. No 3 putts and I would have been under par. DERP.

101 on Saturday with some THPer's on a new course. 3-putt and blowup holes aren't helping.

83 today at Tuscany Golf Club in Henderson. Greens are the worst I have ever played on, seems like they have a disease in them, missing grass all over the greens. Made putting especially difficult, cost me 2 shots for sure, probably 3. Took 2 double bogies on 2nd and 3rd holes, played pretty good the rest of the round. Only 1 birdie today made with a 25ft putt on a par 3.

an ugly 79 (if that's possible as 78 is my best ever). Putt well, but lots of errant tee shots, which I have not been doing recently.

I think I shot 48 on 9 holes today. A lot of good shots but too many chunk shots.

79 with one dbl.

Last edited:
No golf today. Today was lots of honey do's, time on THP and several job contacts to set up interviews. The only golf today was on tv, but it sure was a good time to watch.

36/38-74 +3 on a 6600 yrd par 71.

It was a fun course. Everything thing was pretty good, but nothing was exceptional. Low key fun day with a few buddies.

This weekend wasn't good. Played in a tournament and played like a 15 hcp both days. The lost everything.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Hey! I resemble that remark lol

Ugly, ugly driving day. Thank the fishcake that my irons kept me in the round because I couldn't hit a fairway for the life of me.

played wild ridge with an old friend today. shot 42-55 from the ridge tees (6175 yards). played well on the front, I don't know what the hell happened on the back. only took the driver out of the bag 4 times (the entire 18). Sad thing is, I played that course two weeks ago from the championship tees (6586 yards) and shot 52 on the front and 44 on the back. I was 11 freaking strokes worse on the back today playing 185 yards shorter. Severely disapointing to put it mildly. still a beautiful, fun day on a nice course, so I can't complain, but :banghead:

At last a good round in a comp!! (Matchplay against the course).

Gross 78, which was 4 up on the course. Missed two 5 footers for birdie on 15 and 16 too. % up won but i'll have a few quid coming for 3rd after count back.

Down to 12.1 after going up .1 for the last 5 medals!

I shot a 102 yesterday... It was a really disappointing 102 too.

On the front nine, I hit 80% of the fairways with my drives and they were long (280-300). I couldn't hit a wedge or putt for my life though. 20 putts on the front 9 and then 21 on the back 9. Everything really fell apart on the last 3 holes on the back nine though. I took 3 penalty strokes in a row off the tee with terrible slices.

It was a frustrating day to say the least. I feel like I am just not improving by much and that drives me crazy!

I shot 99 yesterday on a course I never played with over half the shots being blind. My driver was slicing on me but I was able to keep half of them in the fairway. My irons were real good (thats a first). My short game needs some serious work. I was short on almost all my wedge shots and putted 38. I sitting on 10 shots I can shave from 60 yards in but have no idea how :banghead:

This weekend was the Meadowood Amature.
I shot an all time low round for me on Saturday. -1 under par 71.
I've never shot below par before in my life.
I then shot 76 on Sunday after taking a triple on the tough par 5, 16th.
That was good enough for Net 5th place in the Championship flight (5 hdcp and under) and paid $120 in credit.
I also got $25 in credit for a KP on Saturday and $136 in cash on Sunday for 1 skin.
All in all...a great golf weekend !

n1 drumdog! Still trying to hit that elusive under par score. I've done it in a pocket of holes, but never a whole round!

Nice going Dd, -1 is impressive for sure.

That was good enough for Net 5th place in the Championship flight (5 hdcp and under) and paid $120 in credit.
I also got $25 in credit for a KP on Saturday and $136 in cash on Sunday for 1 skin.

Great job Drumdog! :clapp:

Great stuff Drumdog! Keep it up!

Shot an 86 in the first day of high school tryouts. It was an up and down day. I was +2 on the front, the back was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back