Callaway Scripting - The Morgan Cup Staffers

Awesome!!

This might actually make TC look presentable in front of a camera... who knew? Just kidding big fella.

Those look sharp and I can't to see these live.

This is one of the things I've been very excited about and Callaway has NOT let me down in the least. Great looking clothes, I cannot wait to sport these on the golf course. These shirts are going to be great to wear to work as well.

Great looking outfits!

Very VERY nice Callaway!

I can't wait to see everyone in their slick duds out there on the course goin' at it. Too dang cool!

I'm going to wear my callaway outfit sat at league in support of the calaway team hackers!!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Last edited:
Just incredible. Absolutely awesome for you guys! Loving all of it!

Awesome shirts!! I love the red one :) well done callaway

Great clothes from Callaway! The outfits are sharp!

I tried to find some Callaway cloths this weekend with no luck. However I did see the shoes and they look sharp in person. Looking forward to picking this stuff up from GG this week.

This stuff looks amazing. Well done. I can't wait to get there and see everyone styling in their scripted apparel.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Nicely done. I think the grey shorts and grey/pink shirt combo is oing to look good!

Looks great, really liking the detail on the white shirt in the stripes.

great looking stuff. Really diggin' the grey/pink stripe shirt.

After seeing these un person last night I was extremely impressed with what callaway provided. The red/pink/orange shirt is awesome. One of the best golf shirts I have seen. The material is very lightweight so it should be perfect for the Florida weather.

I seriously am jealous. Great looking gear!

Back