The Morgan Cup - Game Week

Seriously, is this frickin' thing even working? I looked a week ago and it was the exact same. WTF?

Forecast.jpg

Even I know that's how it always is haha Nice in the morning and then rain/thunderstorm comes in around 2-4 and then nice for the rest of the night.

Seriously, is this frickin' thing even working? I looked a week ago and it was the exact same. WTF?

Forecast.jpg

Dude that's the forecast here in Orlando from May to September. We don't even bother looking anymore. Oh and for Esox who wants to bring a sweater, yeah it's freezing here... it's so cold I had to throw on a sleeveless shirt to keep me warm. *sarcasm*

Wow, did you bring your irons with you? Even so, you should have been under 50 pounds.

No i had driver, staff bag, 3w, 5w, hybrid, putter, wedges, two. Gloves, gps, laser, I pair adipures, 3 dozen pentas, and i wrapped em in a big bath towel around the top with stiff arm.

I gues the club glove bag last bag is pretty durable and heavy too, must be why I was over, they put in on scale and it was 54….. Told me take stuff out or it is $50.

I pulled the pentas out of the shoe pockets. It was 50.5

I think the difference must be the last bag, it is really heavy

No i had driver, staff bag, 3w, 5w, hybrid, putter, wedges, two. Gloves, gps, laser, I pair adipures, 3 dozen pentas, and i wrapped em in a big bath towel around the top with stiff arm.

I gues the club glove bag last bag is pretty durable and heavy too, must be why I was over, they put in on scale and it was 54….. Told me take stuff out or it is $50.

I pulled the pentas out of the shoe pockets. It was 50.5

I think the difference must be the last bag, it is really heavy

LOL at cg13 itemizing his bag. Dude, let's get to the important stuff... did you bring the lube, cuz you're gonna need it.

He threw the vice grip in there in case he needed some midweek club mods!!

Lol I should have, these tour wraps on the driver are slick with the humidity. Have to wipe it every few swings. The new decades really shine through all this humidity

Lol I should have, these tour wraps on the driver are slick with the humidity. Have to wipe it every few swings. The new decades really shine through all this humidity

I figured you'd probably find some issue in the varying temps down there.. I hope it doesn't cause too many issues buddy!

LOL at cg13 itemizing his bag. Dude, let's get to the important stuff... did you bring the lube, cuz you're gonna need it.

This really made me LOL!

I brought lube but only because there have been promises of whatnot!

Stupid dryer.

Kevin

I hope I get to use my LH upside down SW shot.

Bag weighs 42 pounds.

Kevin

Now I can gain a few pounds eating burnt ends.

Kevin

True, I can't wait for that dinner, or any of it really. Work tomorrow is going to be brutal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True, I can't wait for that dinner, or any of it really. Work tomorrow is going to be brutal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to get up early, finish off two pieces of work, then head to Grace's tourney hoping to see more than nine holes. Then back home for a quick glance around the office for a few finishing touches, then off to the airport. Flying out at 5:55.

Kevin

I have to get up early, finish off two pieces of work, then head to Grace's tourney hoping to see more than nine holes. Then back home for a quick glance around the office for a few finishing touches, then off to the airport. Flying out at 5:55.

Kevin

Thats a busy day right there. I'm going to pack tonight, try to work tomorrow, finish packing tomorrow night and then fly out at 6 am PST on wednesday.

Thats a busy day right there.

It's been like that for three weeks. Minus the airport and flying out. How long is your flight? Like three days?

Kevin

It's been like that for three weeks. Minus the airport and flying out. How long is your flight? Like three days?

Kevin

40 minutes from here to seattle and then 5 and a half hours from seattle to orlando. You?

3 hours or so. I get there around 10:00 EST I think. Then wait for the bags and get my car. Probably midnight or so before I get to Reunion. Checking in with CG13 hopefully to ogle and caress my irons. I hope he isn't too in love with them he wants to turn lefty. Then some sleep before playing Wednesday morning.

Kevin

GAME OOOONNNN!!!! come on team paradise lets be having them.
cant believe its here only seemed yesterday the sign up was posted. good luck to all and enjoy it will be following from afar.

I thought I would film the last hole I played before the MC for everyone... Sorry about all the interference but it was windy that day...

[video=youtube;wQ-nu70uXck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ-nu70uXck[/video]

A special guest also drops by ;)

Last edited:
I'm seriously getting excited for you guys!

The prep is almost done....the trash talking now seems to mean very little compared to that slightly damp-palm feeling you now have....the butterflies in the stomach seem to be turning into bees.....you lie awake thinking of standing on that first tee, staring out your opponent.....

Bring it on!

(Guess I still have to pledge my support to one team, it's tough, but I'm leaning more to one corner based on their attempt in the other thread!)

Back