Ecco BIOM Hybrid Shoes Sneak Preview

I think I would have to see these in person. Right now I'm on the fence.

I like them a lot actually...cant wear them though I slide too much :/

Beautiful shoes, but they won't come in my size, so I could care less. I wish Ecco would jump on the XW sizing, because I love thier products styling. Oh well.

I'm 3E too, recently tried the ECCO street premier in a store, they actually fit well even with my wide size. Probably due to the design. It was more comfortable than my FJ's with 3E size. I;m really thinking of getting a pair of those. But now I don't know if I should wait for december for these ones.

sharp looking shoes!!
might buy them

Those look very nice and I would also like to know how the bottoms wear.

I have the Biom Golf in black and they are the most comfortable shoes I own. I never realized how uncomfortable my previous golf shoes were until I bought the Biom. They were expensive but your feet are worth it.

These are shoes I am pretty excited about.

Me too! I like them. I'm a huge fan of spikeless. Can't wait to give these a try.

Wow those look really good! I usually don't like the street look at all, but this one really works.

I've been holding off buying a casual golf shoe and I just saw why. I really like these shoes and can't wait to try them on.

These are actually pretty decent looking shoes. Im not a big fan of their design but I like these

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

These are really awesome looking. Like Canadan said, I would be worried about the wear on the "spikes". The fact that you cannot change them combined with the price tag, makes me a little nervous about dropping that kind of money.

Actually I kinda like the White pairs... I don't plan on buying them at the Ecco prices, but I would pick them up and look at them if I saw them at the golf shop.

Kinda glad that I haven't bought the previous street premiers now. Will buy the White/royal, no doubt!

edit: release date?

Excited to see what you think of these buddy!

Excited to see what you think of these buddy!

Did JB tell you he was going to share? Hehe. I don't have them here. Just posting some sneak previews to help THP during the busy MC week.

my bad, I thought you were posting the release and going to be testing them

Did JB tell you he was going to share? Hehe. I don't have them here. Just posting some sneak previews to help THP during the busy MC week.

my bad, I thought you were posting the release and going to be testing them

I think it's an excellent idea, personally :devil:

I'm a sucker for all things CF so that fact that these are comfy Ecco's AND look awesome means I'm going to be $190 poorer come Dec! :D

I have been waiting for Ecco to bring out a better looking Biom shoe and think its a great combo with the hybrid sole. Now I just need to decide what color I will get.

I think that these are some of the first "casual shoes" that I would actually like to own. Nice styling!!

These look great. The white red are sweet.
190 ouch.

still warming up the the casual/street look but these might do the trick.

I actually like the white ones with the red laces a lot. I just don't think I'd wear them on the golf course.

As requested here is a pic of my ECCOs after 4 months or so of use on the course and off the course (mall, dinner, etc.) Just to help you guys who are wondering about wear.

show.jpg

As requested here is a pic of my ECCOs after 4 months or so of use on the course and off the course (mall, dinner, etc.) Just to help you guys who are wondering about wear.

show.jpg

Looks to me like there's no shortening in the traction nubs. Is that right?

Looks to me like there's no shortening in the traction nubs. Is that right?

Yeah, they have held up remarkably well. When I first got them, I forgot to change into running shoes after and spent a few hours walking around town with my wife, I was so worried nothing would be left of the little spike things. Turned out, they looked fine and are still going strong.

Back