2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
OG gona look purdy in kb skirt

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

He usually laughs at me and Matt when he looks at the scorecard.

I think he laughs WITH you and AT me! I don't know why he continues to golf with me and my sorry game! That look of disappointment I get from him reminds me of my parents :D

I think he laughs WITH you and AT me! I don't know why he continues to golf with me and my sorry game! That look of disappointment I get from him reminds me of my parents :D

We'll get him one of these days...maybe when he has to play on the stilts for a couple of holes.

We'll get him one of these days...maybe when he has to play on the stilts for a couple of holes.

It will only be 2 holes buddy! I love playing with you guys. Score does not matter. If you were both pouters and complainers like me though I wouldn't want to play with you. There is only room for one sourpuss in my foursome and that is me

im thinking the wife and i will be making the trip! sounds awesome!

im thinking the wife and i will be making the trip! sounds awesome!

You have to have a spot, did you get a spot in this by confirming it with GG and putting the down payment in to the resort? if not its sold out for now but spots may open up, also i think they said only people who are golfing can come now.

does anyone know if you go down on thursday will the unlimited golf start then or if we would have to pay for that round or rounds?

does anyone know if you go down on thursday will the unlimited golf start then or if we would have to pay for that round or rounds?

If you check in on Thursday, that provides golf for Thursday and Friday. For those leaving Monday you can play Monday morning also, etc.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

starts on Thursday dude

I'm checking in Thursday and playing Thursday

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

yeah im def going down thursday then. and i might never leave, well till they kick me out!

There will be a game when ever you guys come down.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

There must be something going on for there not be any activity from DD, OG, matty, mcook. Where did every body go

---

Oops - been out go carting and putt putting with the Kids. Still looking for my ladies demo day blouse! Pink? :D

---
- Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

There must be something going on for there not be any activity from DD, OG, matty, mcook. Where did every body go

---

Golf course maybe

just checking in, cant wait for MC to be over lol so we can see some big updates here!!!

you should hop on down with the PHL crew man.....bloody mary's and breakfast in the morning....golf in the afternoon.....drinks at night.....drinks late night.....drinks early morning.....breakfast

repeat x4

yeah im def going down thursday then. and i might never leave, well till they kick me out!

Oops - been out go carting and putt putting with the Kids. Still looking for my ladies demo day blouse! Pink? :D

---

Oh I have the perfect blouse for you with ruffles....lmao

---

Oh I have the perfect blouse for you with ruffles....lmao

---

Probably only fair that winner chooses. Time to raid my moms closet!!

---

you should hop on down with the PHL crew man.....bloody mary's and breakfast in the morning....golf in the afternoon.....drinks at night.....drinks late night.....drinks early morning.....breakfast

repeat x4

sounds like a plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back