Your Preferred Putter Grip

I use the Iomic mid size and it is pretty much a "standard" size to me, not too soft, not hard either. As with everyone it is a personal preference thing.

+1 i just put this on my ghost spider and i have been very pleased with it... i have another one for an old odyssey black series im getting put on next week.

Winn Tripleline Jumbolite grip. Only weighs 62 grams so about the same as a standard grip and soft and tacky.

It's imo smaller than a normal, standard size putter grip.

The iomic midsize is the way to go..have one on my #9. Tmex is right, despite the midsize, it really is slightly larger than standard.

But it is awesome.

My SeeMore came with a light gray Lamkin grip that I susppect is the one you are refering to??

It is nice but it is a little firmer.

The Iomic mid-size is one of the best out there.

My other 2 are the Winn AVS Midsize and the Titleist Baby T (good feel and great feedback)

Blackout Pingman grip for me, but I've been eyeing the Odyssey Caligirl grip also.

Blackout Pingman grip for me, but I've been eyeing the Odyssey Caligirl grip also.
Yeah the Cali Girls are nice. In fact, all of the Odyssey grips are pretty good

Maybe its all marketing but Ive always been a fan of the Cameron Baby T grip. I find that its just the right size for my hands and find it to be a really tacky, grippy grip.
I really like the Winn AVS that Ping uses too. I used to have an Anser and I loved how that grip felt in my hand.

Last edited:
Only Mid-Sized Iomic's or Roo Gripmaster Stitchbacks for me.

Love the Iomic mids because of the hard edges and the Stitchbacks just have a nice all around feel and tack for me. They both just feel good for me.

There is a ping paddle grip that is really hard to find. It is a black midsize grip and has 2 white lines down the front of the grip and the word ping on the bottom front. I love the way it sets my hands.

This one:

31IKolpLGiL.jpg

GOLF PRIDE DUAL DUROMETER

I like a basic grip that lets me feel the club and that's exactly what this is for me.

Ping blackout, easy.

I really like the Lamkin grip that is on my Seemore

SuperStroke Slim in black/white. Helps keep my stroke connected without getting handsy. Looks a little goofy but flat out works.

---
- Tap before talk.

winn-j8ltl-bw-lite-jumbo-putter-grip.jpg

Winn Jumbo Pistol Grip on my Ghost Spider

iomic standard now - going to try a midsize and oversize? eventually

Pingman grip is my old standby. However, I am really liking the standard Odyssey grip in my Backstryke.

Love my mind-size putter grip from SeeMore

ATM I'm really liking the split grip.

Right now I'm playing with a Ping AVS-In grip, but for years and years I was playing with a Ping cord wrap style grip. If I could find that grip new, I'd be rocking that for life.

I've got an Odyssey #9 tour series putter but am not overly keen on the grip, I've got pretty big hands and just feel its too thin, anyone got any good recommendations that i could try out. Quite fancy a white grip to contrast the black head of the putter.

Coolbreeze, what the HELL is that?

My favorite right now is the Iomic standard size. Just a great fit and feel.

I will also add my vote in the Iomic. Love the feel and really like how it doesn't get slippery in the heat.

SuperStroke Slim in black/white. Helps keep my stroke connected without getting handsy. Looks a little goofy but flat out works.

---
- Tap before talk.

+1 SuperStroke Slim FTW

---
- Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Winn midsized pistol grip

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Back