NFL Sunday Ticket Coming to PS3, No Dish Required

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
Sweet!

Another gut shot to the cable companies, sweeeeet!

I wish. Just wayyyy too expensive for me

$335 is a lot isnt it? DirecTV offers the Sunday Ticket package down here and its $135. Why so much?

Last edited:
$335 is a lot isnt it? Dish offers the Sunday Ticket package down here and its $135. Why so much?

And I saw ads for it being free lately for new customers. They said $5 more? They need more research.

DirectTV is running a new customer special with NFL Sunday "free" for the coming season. As I recall (check me on this), it revereted to over $300 after the first season. Out of luck here. No place for the dish given structural restrictions/blockage.

I have had sunday ticket for over 6 years. As a loyal subscriber honestly it pisses me off that others are able to get it without directv service. The price for the ticket is $300/yr. They split up the payments over 5 months so its not that bad.

I dont understand how some are getting it from Dish for $135 either when is a Directv exclusive. supposedly. If thats the case I'm cancelling cause thats just BS.

I have had sunday ticket for over 6 years. As a loyal subscriber honestly it pisses me off that others are able to get it without directv service. The price for the ticket is $300/yr. They split up the payments over 5 months so its not that bad.

I dont understand how some are getting it from Dish for $135 either when is a Directv exclusive. supposedly. If thats the case I'm cancelling cause thats just BS.

Sorry that was my bad, I meant DirecTV, not Dish. I mentioned it as I live in Mexico and it seems it costs 50% less here. Weird.

The article is blocked at work for me. So is it no additional cost if you own a PS3?

Back