The Little THP Birdie Thread

Would definitely have gotten the number 17 on mine. That was my baseball number since I was in little league! (Little League Through year 1 of Varsity)

That's sweet. Did anyone get a double digit number? Would love to see a 10 on a golf ball.

When I went to the Kingdom I picked # 34 in honor of my favorite college football player of all time, Herschel Walker. Very cool.

I suppose I misunderstood the intent of this thread. I was under the impression that announcements were to be made here or at least hinted at. Instead, it's been a lot of "I like the little birdie", so I guess I'm confused.

A handful of announcements?
Heck we have had about 5 in the last 10 days or so.
All kinds of testing and contests going around THP.

Several guys have 2 digit numbers, we had a couple with the #13, one with 17, we had 67 a 31, plenty of double digits out there.

Very cool!

when announcements or hints are in the works they will be. until then it's all in good fun. hopefully this clears the confusion

I suppose I misunderstood the intent of this thread. I was under the impression that announcements were to be made here or at least hinted at. Instead, it's been a lot of "I like the little birdie", so I guess I'm confused.

I have my bird watching binoculars at the ready awaiting the arrival of the THP birdie

THPBirdie is a tease. I've got birdie blue balls over here!

Early on TM had asked each guy what their favorite number was and then sent them each 2 dozen Penta Golf balls with that number.

That's really cool. TM really went above any beyond for their MC'ers!

Agreed, as did Callaway! This is an awesome experience for both sides

No doubt. TM and Callaway have bent over backwards for the MC'ers. Cant wait for the coverage to begin!

No doubt. TM and Callaway have bent over backwards for the MC'ers. Cant wait for the coverage to begin!

Shoot for the price? Of course! Can't believe what both companies have done. It's going to be a fun weekend!

Doesn't 666 translate to Diablo? Hmmmmm....I got no clue just stabbing in the dark at 30,000 ft.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

If you guys want to use a thread like this for THP announcements, we are all for it, but lets keep it for such. Having it turn into a banter away thread is not helpful for most. Thanks.

Did I miss it? CG13 said there was a great surprise for the MC'ers playing TM, but I never saw what it was. You guys know?

I have some Pentas all with the #13!

I hope a little birdie flys in with testing for the r11 irons

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I gave Jake the little birdie today.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Apparently the little birdie is now talking in riddles.

"journeyman texts gap punch map"

Apparently the little birdie is now talking in riddles.

"journeyman texts gap punch map"

That has something to do with JRod.

Back