Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man that looks like fun, I wish I lived a bit closer. Have fun everyone!!

We have two THP'ers (SW & Tadashi70) coming from Florida. We had one come from Indiana last year so it can happen :thumb:

Man that looks like fun, I wish I lived a bit closer. Have fun everyone!!

It is an absolute blast! We do have people that drive pretty far to attend this thing.

Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

I am trying hard to get a couple of surprise guests to come up to Georgia and play golf with us. We will see what happens after the Morgan Cup !

I am trying hard to get a couple of surprise guests to come up to Georgia and play golf with us. We will see what happens after the Morgan Cup !

That clue is more like a dead give away buddy. lol

We are getting closer.....I am started to get pumped!!!

bradley_11pga_pumped_304.ashx

Yep, just a couple of months now.

Oh yeah! Getting close. Come on down Rhino!

Well, at this point I will say that most likely I will be able to make it. If someone could send me some details so I can finalize this it would be awesome. Then TOAD or I will have the TP Mills putter at the event.

Well, at this point I will say that most likely I will be able to make it. If someone could send me some details so I can finalize this it would be awesome. Then TOAD or I will have the TP Mills putter at the event.

Great news chewie69! I will add you to the list. As far as accommodations I have a cabin and Toad has a cabin. Mine is full at this point unless someone drops out. We need to start updating this thread now that the Morgan Cup is going full steam. There is a Holiday Inn in Blairsville, Ga. which is right next door to the course we are playing Saturday (Butternut Creek). Chewie69 Are you planning on playing both Saturday & Sunday and staying the weekend?

Everyone please look at the list below and confirm the days you are playing, if you are planning on staying. The tee times for Butternut Creek & Old Union are both beginning at 09:00 a.m. in the mornings. We are getting the afternoon rate at Old Union which is a nice deal. If someone finds out they are not staying overnight please let me know asap.

Georgia Get Together October 15 th & 16 2011 – Blairsville, Ga.

Butternut Creek & Old Union Golf Courses

List of Golfers who have who are signed up:

Ole gray
KellyBo
Setho
DawgDaddy
SeeMoreGuy (Saturday golf only)
One-T (Sunday golf only)
Lefty78 (Sunday golf only)
T0AD
SW
Tadashi70
Bama
Adwillingham
Adwillingham's Dad
Brian T
Josh_Rush (Saturday golf only)
Dmb012
Sean
Brett_ Ingle03 (Saturday golf only)
Chewie69

Total = 19

I am still in and looking forward to it. Do I still have a place to stay?

---
- Tapatalkin

My intentions are to be there for golf sat and Sunday, and I could be there for Friday golf too, as I only have about a 2 or 2 1/2 hour drive. I sent TOAD a message, so hopefully he has room.

I am still in and looking forward to it. Do I still have a place to stay?

---
- Tapatalkin

Yep - I have you in my cabin. Now you might have to sleep in the tub :D

My intentions are to be there for golf sat and Sunday, and I could be there for Friday golf too, as I only have about a 2 or 2 1/2 hour drive. I sent TOAD a message, so hopefully he has room.

T0AD rented a large cabin like I did so you can sleep in his tub :D.

Everything is going to work out fine guys so just start getting excited about some North Georgia golf :blob::golf2:

Just let me know the tee time for Friday.....
I live about 3.5 hrs away and will leave whenever I have to be there for the Friday morning round...
I will be staying Fri and Sat night and heading back after Sundays round....

OG, I sent a PM to new member Biannualgolfer, he lives in Cleveland TN. You may want to send him a PM telling him about the outing and inviting him also.

This is getting closer guys! I am ultra excited! I have revenge that needs to be exacted on Old Union and OG and KB as they like to kick my young arse whenever we play.

This is getting closer guys! I am ultra excited! I have revenge that needs to be exacted on Old Union and OG and KB as they like to kick my young arse whenever we play.

Well you just might be on my team! Then we'll both kick OG's arse. :) I heard a rumor that we were having a ryder cup format this year and I was a captain. I want more details.

Just let me know the tee time for Friday.....
I live about 3.5 hrs away and will leave whenever I have to be there for the Friday morning round...
I will be staying Fri and Sat night and heading back after Sundays round....

Will do Bama. More details developing next week about Friday's round.

OG, I sent a PM to new member Biannualgolfer, he lives in Cleveland TN. You may want to send him a PM telling him about the outing and inviting him also.

I will pm Biannualgolfer to confirm whether he is coming or not so he can be included in the matches .

Well you just might be on my team! Then we'll both kick OG's arse. :) I heard a rumor that we were having a ryder cup format this year and I was a captain. I want more details.

That's some funny stuff so you guys might get your wish and be on the same team.

More details of what type matches and who you will be paired with next week. It's getting close and we are trying to keep the numbers down to five foursomes this year. If you are not sure whether you can make this event, please make your intentions known now. I will get with T0AD and have a list of the cabin you will be assigned to and have that available next week also. Once we have foursomes and teams announced (next week) you can talk your smack like Setho & Kellybo have already done :D. Fall in the Georgia mountains,,, it does not get much better than this baby :thumb:

Oh shoot! I hope OG has been taking his vitamins!

Sounds great! I am really looking forward to it. I can bring my air mattress if it makes it easier for the cabins. Just let me know.

Oh shoot! I hope OG has been taking his vitamins!

Super power Senior vitamins so you are in trouble my friend :deadhorse:

Sounds great! I am really looking forward to it. I can bring my air mattress if it makes it easier for the cabins. Just let me know.

Fire T0AD a pm today and see if he has an extra spot.

Ok so this is the list I have of folks who are coming in Friday and departing Sunday after the round of golf. These folks will be staying in one of the two cabins rented by myself and T0AD.

Ole gray
KellyBo
Setho
DawgDaddy & Wife

SW
Tadashi70
Bama
Adwillingham & Dad
Brian T
Dmb012
Sean
Chewie69

Total = 14

If your name is on this list and you are not spending the night please let me know asap! We have 20 golfers but only the ones listed here are the ones that are cabin mates. I will get with T0AD so we can even out the guests so everyone will have comfortable sleeping arrangements. I signed up for eight people in my cabin which will only cost $47.00 each for the weekend.

Last edited:
Sounds great Gray. I appreciate the effort and am really looking forward to the weekend!

Back