Here is the demo schedule for the Huey ( not Nellie, my bad, need more sleep)

Dear lord. I hope you all know I may run to Mexico with this putter and never return.

Butters will be waiting at the border.

I would love a little inside info on this putter. What, why, how, etc!

I will be leaving for Kiawah on Saturday so just shoot me an email when you receive it. They will go out tomorrow Am.

Thanks everyone for sending in your emails. I hope to get a Flat T Tradition demo when I return.

Craig

Flat T Tradition? Got to post some pics of that bad boy!

for those testers out there, enjoy and I know you all will!

Dear lord. I hope you all know I may run to Mexico with this putter and never return.

Its a good thing we have such a secure border too :D

I may need to hop the fence and track you down

Should he just put out an APB for Hawk at the border now and all flights out of the US?

sweet! i'm last in the North Division! Looking forward to testiing it out!

Guys I really think you will LOVE the Huey. One of the most unique and classy head designs David has ever done IMO. Love mine to death, its led me to get rid of most of my collection actually.

Guys I really think you will LOVE the Huey. One of the most unique and classy head designs David has ever done IMO. Love mine to death, its led me to get rid of most of my collection actually.

I think so also. After demoing one, I may be paying a bit closer attention to your sales in the classifieds section!

I think so also. After demoing one, I may be paying a bit closer attention to your sales in the classifieds section!

Haha, this is one you will NEVER EVER see on there.

Or its SS twin coming in next week...hehehehe:D

It looks similar a head to the Odyssey #9 I currently play and I love that head design. It's a heavier head too which im more comfortable with so im really looking forward to using this putter.

Haha, this is one you will NEVER EVER see on there.

Or its SS twin coming in next week...hehehehe:D

Yeah...but how many putters have you said that about? We will get together for a round....better keep an eye on your putter! :D

Yeah...but how many putters have you said that about? We will get together for a round....better keep an eye on your putter! :D

Haha, only ones I've ever truly said that about are the Mills' and the Lajosi's, they're all still present and accounted for! Hehehe

Back