If you could golf with only ONE person the rest of your life

JB hands down

---
- ^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Tough question..

It's a tie between my grandfather and Arnold Palmer

The person I would want to play with is the guy that more or less got me hooked on the game. That's my college roommate's step-dad. The only problem is he can't play golf anymore. He's got MS and can no longer play the game. It's been quite a while since I've played with him and I often wish we could get one more round in. Since he can't play anymore, I would have to choose my uncle. I always have a blast playing with him and there's usually some trash talking involved.

My wife.

I'm going to start teaching my dad the game in a few months, but no. So for my loved ones, it would definitely be one of my close buddies. We never really get to play golf together but he's such a great dude, always there for me when I need him. (Which, admittedly isn't that often.)

For a PGA dude, I'd go with one of the Irish golfers, probably Darren Clarke. Seem like good dudes on and off the course. Maybe Ernie Els. PGA Historical: Gary Player or Lee Trevino, those guys are just so inspiring.

LPGA: I'd have to go with Paula Creamer. She just seems so cool. Same with Christina Kim. Ladies you could go out on the course with and have lots of fun, lots of teasing and laughter. (Although Anna Rawson and Natalie Gulbis, sizzzzzling!)

Myself.

I have a couple best friends who I grew up with and still remain close friends with to this day. We now live in three different states and only get to see each other a few times a year. I don't know that I could choose between them, but it would definitely be one of them.

I would choose my buddie I play with on a weekly basis. Not just because he belongs to a nice private course that he takes me too with frequency but because were about the same age and no matter how bad one of us is playing we always try to pick each other up.

Definitely my boy. He's 4 and seeing his development almost brings a tear to my eye.

Last week, 145 yard par 3, he got to the green in 4 and 2 putted. I was busting with pride. I've doubled that hole and he tripled it at age 4. Nuff said.

No questions asked my dad. He's the reason I started playing, and we play once a week or so today. Nothing beats an afternoon on the course with the old man.

My son who's just dropped to the same h/cap as me 5.5 so we've got a good power struggle going on
Only problem is time is on his side he's only 14 and we have a good laugh when we play together

Mrs. Drumdog of course.

My 9yr old son who is just starting out would be my choice. Would be awesome to see him progress as he gets older and better

My wife, we have been golfing together for 30+ years and hopefully we have a few more rounds left in us.

my best friend and i play almost weekly and its always a close match with me winning of course!

Back