99srxman

@srxman STAY LEFT!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
24ish
Thought i would see if any one has a fav. hat or needs the newest best hat they can find. And what do you look for in a hat color,style ,price??I always want something that looks good but a little different not just off the shelf something that matches a polo or has some meaning. just bought this one matches a polo i just purchased will defently see from the tees.. So LETS SEE SOME HATS!!!!
398167575.jpg
:banana::banana::banana:

THP hats fit all of your requirements! :D

I have two favorites right now...
photo%2B2.JPG

Wearing the white one as I type this.

I wear either my THP hat or one from my home course. The only time I wear a hat from a OEM is if they are free.

My favorite hat is the Nike tour mesh hat. The one with the VR logo on the side.

I pretty much always wear something with a broad brim for maximum sun protection. My current go-to is the Tilley TH4.

TH4_Mocha_moka_regular.jpg

I think there is a long thread on this somewere. We all posted what hats we usually wear.

edit: I tried finding it but im not very good at finding things.

Switch it up between the TW Tour hat and Under Armour large logo hat.

I typically wear a Mizuno baseball cap. I usually buy leftover ones from previous years for about $20. Mizuno came out with a cool like of JPX-800 hats but I cant see paying $35 for a baseball cap.

I typically wear black hats and I have been in love with New Era 59fiftys for awhile now. Currently I am wearing a AZ Diamond backs one. Its like the one pictured, but in black/white.
Product-11408.jpg

I typically wear black hats and I have been in love with New Era 59fiftys for awhile now. Currently I am wearing a AZ Diamond backs one. Its like the one pictured, but in black/white.
Product-11408.jpg

Redlyne, I love that Diamondback logo...even as a fan of the Dodgers. (A sell-them-already-McCourt fan.)

Puma monolines, I have 6. All different colors

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I wear a size 8 so....whatever I can find that fits. It's slim pickins out there! Currently rocking a Taylormade Climalite Tour AG in XL but it's juuust a tad too snug.

Last edited:
Redlyne, I love that Diamondback logo...even as a fan of the Dodgers. (A sell-them-already-McCourt fan.)

Yeah I think they should adopt it as an official team hat. I like it 100x more than their current ones.

Here are mine GB superbowl,sedona dirt hat and few others always looking for new ones hoping to get THP soon..
398170935.jpg

My favorites right now are all THP caps and all made by Pukka.

My favorite has to be the THP hat in white with the pinstripes on the bill. Perfect fit for me.

08c92a3a.jpg

Yeah this about covers it....

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

My favorite has to be the THP hat in white with the pinstripes on the bill. Perfect fit for me.

That is my 2nd favorite. Great hat!

Anybody have pics of the new THP hat on?

Back