The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to do some actual schoolwork while you are there! haha

I have a free hour in the lab every day. Man, my post count is gonna soar.

I have a free hour in the lab every day. Man, my post count is gonna soar.

LOL JR. It is not blocked at my school either, so If I'm bored in study halls I go to the library and read threads without logging in and then post when I get home....:D :blob:

First high school match is tomorrow. Can't wait!

Yoccos and I are currently communicating on three different platforms. THP, Twitter and BBM. Should we take it to the next level and send each other emails, then facebook messages, and then maybe google chat? I don't know if we can pull off the 6 way communicate.

Yoccos and I are currently communicating on three different platforms. THP, Twitter and BBM. Should we take it to the next level and send each other emails, then facebook messages, and then maybe google chat? I don't know if we can pull off the 6 way communicate.

Thats never been done but if anyone can its us.

I've only done a 4 way and it was exhausting!

Hawk go get a Blackberry!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I need any golf equipment, so I will ask for one for my birthday. You can go halfsies with Erica. Oct 20.

I figure I wont have to say this again and hope I never have to say this again but I survived the East Coast Quake. haha

I figure I wont have to say this again and hope I never have to say this again but I survived the East Coast Quake. haha

I was golfing at white clay creek and didn't feel anything

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I didn't feel anything, though my wife did in her office in Boston. I've been through a few when we lived in the Seattle area.

I was standing in my living room talking with the DirecTv tech, another thing to be happy about DirecTV is back, when it started. You could hear it and the whole house started swaying and shaking. The three of us looked at each other and I said WTF is that? Dude said I think an earthquake and then it was done.

That's crazy dude.

The staff bag didnt fall over though. Its earthquake proof. RAZR HAWK!

The staff bag didnt fall over though. Its earthquake proof. RAZR HAWK!

Haha, performance over paint. I feel jaded, we didn't get any shaky time down here.

--
tapatalk

First high school match is tomorrow. Can't wait!
Good luck!

Breeze, as a Team Hacker you can't be doing the email thing. Yoccos can email you like he is used to doing but you cannot answer.

I just finished doing some testing for a possible job and so far everything looks pretty solid. This was the second round of testing, I've already had the face to face meeting, and according to the tech who reads these results I guess I got a rather high score. Now he can't tell me that I have the job or even if I will be in supervision mode or start back at lowely manager levels, but so far so good. I'm pretty excited to get back to work, wish me luck, hehe

I just finished doing some testing for a possible job and so far everything looks pretty solid. This was the second round of testing, I've already had the face to face meeting, and according to the tech who reads these results I guess I got a rather high score. Now he can't tell me that I have the job or even if I will be in supervision mode or start back at lowely manager levels, but so far so good. I'm pretty excited to get back to work, wish me luck, hehe

That's great news man - hope they are smart and hire you!

Good luck, duey!

Good luck Due....sounds like things are looking up for you

MY WIFE GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still cant play because of all the flooding. FML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back