The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a serious lack of bantering going on right now..

What up late nighters, and goofy west coasters?

Who you calling goofy?

Normally Rhino would say something about the goofy west coasters comment but he's here on eastside (which we all know is the best side) yakking it up.

That was a punch at your timezone, not how badass you are CB.

I do enjoy your slow destruction of TM dominance lol.. Love seeing that BB1 show up in the sig.

The setup you see now is the best bag setup I could possibly imagine. Nothing in that sig is moving for a long long time.

The setup you see now is the best bag setup I could possibly imagine. Nothing in that sig is moving for a long long time.

lol ya wanna bet?!?!?!?!

I am adamant about mine not changing, but who am I kidding.. Let's see if we can team up and avoid change together.. Love everything going on in my bag right now too.

Goodnight THP. Wait....I am in the wrong thread. Oh well, banter away. Nice bag Breeze.

lol ya wanna bet?!?!?!?!

I am adamant about mine not changing, but who am I kidding.. Let's see if we can team up and avoid change together.. Love everything going on in my bag right now too.

Goodnight THP. Wait....I am in the wrong thread. Oh well, banter away. Nice bag Breeze.

Thanks Bulldogs. Well Canadan, meet me over in the pondering thread and we can discuss clubs. I don't talk golf in the banter thread.

I'm going back and forth between mashed potatoes or smashed potatoes. Definitely going to go corn though:soldier:

Thanks Bulldogs. Well Canadan, meet me over in the pondering thread and we can discuss clubs. I don't talk golf in the banter thread.

What do you talk about? I ate Chik Fil A for dinner and poured Buffalo Tabasco all over my chicken sandwich.. It was pretty amazing.

What do you talk about? I ate Chik Fil A for dinner and poured Buffalo Tabasco all over my chicken sandwich.. It was pretty amazing.

Thats good banter there. I went to the last street market night of the year and it was crazy. Bright white tourists everywhere.

I think I'm going to go italian style on the pot roast as well.:dazed:

Thats good banter there. I went to the last street market night of the year and it was crazy. Bright white tourists everywhere.

haha bright white?? Street market night sounds pretty entertaining, although golfing would have been better!!! PRIORITIES MAN!!!

I think I'm going to go italian style on the pot roast as well.:dazed:

The best banter is the banter that needs to be explained.. How do you Italian up a pot roast?

haha bright white?? Street market night sounds pretty entertaining, although golfing would have been better!!! PRIORITIES MAN!!!

The best banter is the banter that needs to be explained.. How do you Italian up a pot roast?

You shall see in my WITP video coming soon

I'm golfing tomorrow, tonight was market night with my son and lily white tourists.

Hitting a few putts with my new putter in the basement into a coffee cup. Guess my basement floor isn't level as all the putts break to the right at the end ahah.

CL man I don't know how you are adding a smilie to every post. I don't even have to do it and its driving me crazy.

CL man I don't know how you are adding a smilie to every post. I don't even have to do it and its driving me crazy.

Honestly it is the worst bet I've ever lost. No exaggeration. I am in agony:poop:

Hitting a few putts with my new putter in the basement into a coffee cup. Guess my basement floor isn't level as all the putts break to the right at the end ahah.

haha awesome. My living room breaks left!

Don't worry man.. somewhere, in a corner, OG waits patiently as my sweet victory continues to block his ability to smiley spam.

What's in the Pot of course:victory:

So close!!

I feel it adds some real excitement to the home putting game ahah =D

I've been putting in it for the last four days.. My accuracy has been incredible... Annnnnnnd then I went to the course.

Every putt was literally beside the hole in terms of distance, but only one really held the line... Living room putting is awesome for distance, but god awful for reading breaks haha!

I've been putting in it for the last four days.. My accuracy has been incredible... Annnnnnnd then I went to the course.

Every putt was literally beside the hole in terms of distance, but only one really held the line... Living room putting is awesome for distance, but god awful for reading breaks haha!

Completely agree ahah, but its fun to do when your bored and its good for getting use to a new putter.

My earlobe won't stop bleeding.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back