TC's WITB Morgan Cup Video

Great work TC! Nice setup for sure...

Nice video. Your whole set up is awesome!

Great video TC. The bag looks awesome too

Lol! Lovedit. TC is definitely a natural on camera, his promos were mint

Great video man. You are definitely a natural. and serious!! Great bag.

Beautiful PX shafts in there. TC, you are serious. I don't think I could load those without my bench vise and a running start.

Just got a chance to watch this. Great job TC!

THanks everyone. It was nice to finally meet all my new weapons for the MC. I really cannot speak highly enough about the Octane driver. It kind of surprised me.

Awesome job TC, I'm a little disappointed with everything going on down there I managed to forget to do this. Maybe when my clubs get here next week I will try to get one up.

Awesome stuff TC. The only bad thing is all of your clubs are backwards.haha (lefty humor)

great vid TC. any reason you didn't go for the RAZR hawk driver

great vid TC. any reason you didn't go for the RAZR hawk driver

I originally was going with that driver but I wasn't too comfortable with the fact that the RH driver head only comes in "closed" for lefties. I also am not the biggest RIP shaft fan so to be able to choose the Octane, with the PX Tour, it was a no brainer.

I originally was going with that driver but I wasn't too comfortable with the fact that the RH driver head only comes in "closed" for lefties. I also am not the biggest RIP shaft fan so to be able to choose the Octane, with the PX Tour, it was a no brainer.

What about the RIP do you not like? (and do they just assume lefties need a closed face? lol)

What about the RIP do you not like? (and do they just assume lefties need a closed face? lol)

I don't care for the feel to be honest. They just feel boardy to me. I've had so many other shafts that I've tried that perform as good but feel 10x's better. I don't know why the RH comes in closed face only. It's perplexing.

I don't care for the feel to be honest. They just feel boardy to me. I've had so many other shafts that I've tried that perform as good but feel 10x's better. I don't know why the RH comes in closed face only. It's perplexing.

Was the octane longer for you? Some of the prices I keep seeing are making me want to test one out.

Was the octane longer for you? Some of the prices I keep seeing are making me want to test one out.

Octane = hotness.

I just got mine back with the Xcon in it and that thing goes forever right now. Fantastic combo and that's not knocking the PX in it either which I really like as well.

It's pretty long man. Longer than I thought it would be for sure. I'm still getting use to it at this point though and I'll be playing tomorrow on my regular track so I'll keep you posted. I think it's a great driver though and you're right, you can steal them right now.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

It's pretty long man. Longer than I thought it would be for sure. I'm still getting use to it at this point though and I'll be playing tomorrow on my regular track so I'll keep you posted. I think it's a great driver though and you're right, you can steal them right now.

I am going to go trade in my 310 right now lol not like I am using it anyways.

Really interesting that you went with the 6.0 shaft in the driver, yet 7.0 shaft in the wood and hybrid.

Great video dude.

I actually requested the 6.5 for the driver but the 6.0 works great. I have always liked stiffer shafts in my fwy woods and hybrids, just works better for me. I don't really have a good reason for it.

Back