JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So as many know, I have really enjoyed my new Netbook. Golfer Gal thought that she would like it better than her laptop too, so we bought her one this morning.

P1000187.jpg

JB, you have a killer fridge!

• Admin
Thanks. Golfer Gal and I just bought the entire kitchen suite by LG.
Fridge
Dishwasher
Microwave
5 Burner Gas range

The french door refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom is great! We have the Amana 25 cubic foot one (the top rated Consumer Reports one) tha we bought last summer in the remodel. No water thru the door and we didn't hook up the icemaker (don't use enough to justify losing space). We got a Hotpoint gas stove (only 4 burners) and put in a dishwasher (finally). I bet you guys like that one so much better (we had a side-by-side before, and those things just suck for space).

• Admin
We love the LG stuff. A little expensive, but in the end the quality and service is amazing. We researched this for months and finally went with this one about 2 months ago.

LG was in my final cut as well. Very good products.

We skipped the stainless and went with the white (on everything).

I have a 52 inch LG Plasma. I bought it about 3 years ago but it took me months of research to decide.

I like the french door fridge... but everyone I talk to that has kids hates them because the kids spill stuff and it runs into the freezer and is a pain to clean.

• Admin
TCT,
I dont even think that could happen on ours. We have a 55" Plasma that I bought on a whim.

And you guys accuse Claire of threadjacking!?!

SpongeBobButt.gif

She's a bad influence on us Harry. ALL OF US! Even JB LOL.

And you guys accuse Claire of threadjacking!?!

SpongeBobButt.gif

Harry just said that to get to his 400th post.

I haven't even been on today before now! (Though I like the dentil molding on the counter to the right.)

I can't believe Claire didn't mention the odd spelling in the thread title!

I'm sorry, is "Dualing" a word? hehe

That's why it didn't get copied over to that thread! I didn't even notice it for a while myself.

Damn. As usual, I shoulda just kept my mouth shut. Didn't even notice that. I was focused on "netbooks".

Everyone Happy...lol

Because I am special...Atleast that is what I was always told growing up...lol

So it has been a few months and I must report back that we are thrilled to death with these netbooks. Both of us use them daily and have not had any issues.

Great to hear! Which model of Acer netbook do you have, I couldn't tell in the picture. I've thought about getting one, but since anytime I travel I'm always saddled with the company laptop (Dell Latitude D630) I figure it'd just be wasted anyway.

Last edited:
Back